I just have to say this

as much as I am cheering more for cal, tor, and ham, I think sask fans deserve to see their team win the cup in regina.

I think sask fans across Canada are the greatest supporters of the league, financially and morally. They have been rewarded far too little.

Its one thing to rib them, but truly I do appreciate them.

three thumbs up for riders faithful :thup: :thup: :thup:

Now your just scaring me. Are you feeling alright? :lol:

Remember 9-1-1, they can be there in minutes in a medical emergency.

Thanks for the nice comments, hope they continue in to next season.

morally??

Maybe he meant in terms of morale that the fans instill in their team from the sidelines? I'm just spitballing. :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, that.

can't seem to figure out or find a more accurate way to say the same thing :?

Awful nice of you FYB. There's certainly a big core of fans that have stuck with the team over the years that haven't been rewarded with much success, and those fans certainly deserve to see the team successful.

I just hope the league continues to grow as a whole, we could use more cities that really care about their team. More fans is always better.

:cowboy:

My Riders were very fortunate to defeat a fine football team in the B.C. Lions. Travis Lulay is one of the top three in the league. The duo running attack of logan and Harris will be tough to stop next season. I tip my hats to the Lions who had a great game plan and almost won on the road in cold weather which is very tough indeed.
My Riders fearless leader had to take the team on his shoulders and rush for 97 yards mostly in the big plays when it counted most. He would not be denied and it was one of the greatest fourth quarters by a quarterback in league history. Amazing comeback.
Tough for Lions fans but they should be proud of their teams' effort today.

Rider Pride Nation Wide

:cowboy: :rockin:

Am I dreaming? Or am I being punk'd?

Lions and Riders fans talking nice about each other, and each other's teams?

Like Homer Simpson, "I'm living in a cuckoo clock!"

I sense the world is coming to an end. :wink:

Classy post. :thup: Rider fans constantly prove that they are the best football fans. Edmonton and Winnipeg fans are not bad either. :thup:

However , the excellent City Of CALGARY [and it's people in that area] suffered a terrible flood in , 2013. :frowning:

I know that SASK. fans were hoping for a "win it all this season" and they sure have earned more G.C.s than they have won. BUT I think that the people of Calgary need a bigger boost this year than the SASK. fans do. :wink:
I am an ARGO fan. :rockin:

Awww gee FYB. I think I'm going to have a little cry. I've always thought the Rider fans were the best too….even when some of them pelted the Lions with full cans of beer and the Lions had to move their bench away from the stands a few years ago. To this day I can't understand why the media could not see that that was just the Rider faithful extending the olive branch shaped like a Budweiser. I mean come on….beer is not cheap, you just don't toss full cans of beer away indiscriminately. Without Rider "Nation" why Canada would not be a nation. That is a given. We owe a lot to Rider Nation Pride. It was the Rider fan who taught the nation how to recycle those empty beer cans. When empty just throw them at opposing teams. After all each can is worth 5 cents. We also learned that when you've eaten the whole watermelon you never discard the shell. You wear it on your head. I mean come on. It's better than wearing a pumpkin on your head. And who….I ask who dreamed up the concept of the 13th man and took it to a whole new level like back in 2009? Every team in the CFL has learned from that occasion. Did it not originate in Rider Nation? It most certainly did. We have much to be thankful for. Without the Rider faithful we would not have a site with no less than 5 links dedicated solely to the Riders. Without the Riders and their fans the Lions fans and the B.C. Lions would not have learned what humility means and how to lose graciously nor what it means to play in sub zero weather. I like you am very greatful for what my fellow CFLers residing in SSK have brought to the CFL.

Just so you know….I will be cheering on the Roughriders next Sunday like crazy….even though they eliminated my B.C. Lions. :rockin:

Beer cans are worth ten cents here!

Anyone get pictures of Braley picking up the cans on the sideline? Always wondered how he was able to afford to owner the Lions and Argos at the same time.

And some people say he scammed taxpayers getting fed money for the 100th Grey Cup Festival and made a profit from the game at the same time. :wink:

Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?

Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.

Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, Stamps and Riders fans complimenting each other ... mass hysteria!

Mayor: All right, all right! I get the point!

And some people (and newspapers/"journalists") make assumptions and conclusions about the organization making a proft that happens to be owned by Braley as being the same as profit going directly to Braley's personal bank account. Given the cumulative debt the Argo's have generated it is likely there was very little personal benefit to Braley.

My goodness FYB. You are such the muck disturber aren't you? lol You start off with such an innocent topic and now look where the thread has gone. It has all gone to pot. How did this thread go from praising our melonhead brother and sister CFLers to how much of a take Braley is raking in?

…OOOPS….my apologies FYB. It wasn't you. I see who digressed. Hmmmmm….. :thdn:

Digression is the sincerest form of flattery.

“Pot”, were we discussing Rob Ford?

Go Green Riders!

Fixed it for you. :lol:

Well, consider the week as it went in Toronto and well, you know ...