I hope Charlie does not read this forum......

That's what Peters, Zamperin, et al were calling to get a response.

Sorry, truce on. LOL

Oski Wee Wee,

Maybe Charlie thought OBBie was going to can him, and he was looking for a plan B, and then he didnt get canned, but his buddy at the university thought he was getting canned, made plans for him too be on his staff, but he didnt know that OBBie didnt can Charlie.
So he called and said "Sorry Charlie" Lol.

He made it official that it was a mistake and that he is staying. I'm glad he is. I think after last year he knows the players now. They have some CFL experienced coaches around him, which was a mistake not having last year. They have a proven QB that hopefully gets his MOJO back and a great backup QB that I wouldnt hesitate to throw in or even start. Just need to shore up a lineman or 2, a DB or 2, a nice tall receiver and a secondary that could stick with the same group for awhile that may get a chance to jell. Only 2 years left too keep that Grey Cup string going !!!!

mr62....How many times must you respond to that post??... Is twice enough ?....If not feel free to comment again..... Charlies actions last season prove he is a moron, the fact that he initially denied talking to West Virginia proves he is a liar....Worry about your own posts.....

Zebo: Take two aspirin and you may feel better in the morning. Or this afternoon when more facts are likely to come out.

No apologies needed from anyone here, it's all part of doing business nowadays. Charlie was considering an offer from elsewhere, why not, whether he was under contract or otherwise.

Sure, communication from all sides on this could have been better but then everyday where I work with very educated people, communication is at best ok and usually is horrendous. Communication is a very difficult thing to do, not because it takes rocket scientist brains or anything but because for the very reason it involves the other much more difficult part of us being human, our values, our feelings, desires, wishes etc, things very difficult for even the brightest out there to comes to grips with.

Let's move on.

Hmmm when lawsuit hit reality with charlie brown he had no choice to honour his contract or never work in the cfl again!How is it said stupid is ,what stupid does!

[quote="Earl"]No apologies needed from anyone here, it's all part of doing business nowadays. Charlie was considering an offer from elsewhere, why not, whether he was under contract or otherwise.

Earl:

When I started this thread it was not about a blanket apology because he was staying after all. Or, that in some people's eyes, he took too long to respond. 

It was because of the personal attacks and vitriol that was spouted in some posts about Charlie. I am not his biggest fan either but that stuff has no place on this forum. I thought those responsible should have re-thought what they wrote and apologized.
Then we can move on and support this team....including Charlie.

[quote="Earl"]No apologies needed from anyone here, it's all part of doing business nowadays. Charlie was considering an offer from elsewhere, why not, whether he was under contract or otherwise.

Earl:

When I started this thread it was not about a blanket apology because he was staying after all. Or, that in some people's eyes, he took too long to respond. 

It was because of the personal attacks and vitriol that was spouted in some posts about Charlie. I am not his biggest fan either but that stuff has no place on this forum. I thought those responsible should have re-thought what they wrote and apologized.
Then we can move on and support this team....including Charlie.

Ok, I see where you’re coming from mr62, fair enough. I agree but unfortunately as we all know, lots of people out there wouldn’t have enough class or personal integrity to apologize, they probably say it’s just an internet forum, who cares and as a fan I can say what I want anytime about anything. I’m sure you’ve met these sorts out there, I have, unfortunately.

Earl: You do what you can though. Thanks.

People who hide behind online discussion forums and spout personal comments about someone that go beyond what anyone with a brain would know is acceptable are just plain cowards and small-minded people.

(Wilf) No apologies needed from anyone here, it's all part of doing business nowadays. Charlie was considering an offer from elsewhere, why not, whether he was under contract or otherwise.
(Earl) No apologies needed from anyone here, it's all part of doing business nowadays. Charlie was considering an offer from elsewhere, why not, whether he was under contract or otherwise.
(Earl) Ok, I see where you're coming from mr62, fair enough. I agree but unfortunately as we all know, lots of people out there wouldn't have enough class or personal integrity to apologize, they probably say it's just an internet forum, who cares and as a fan I can say what I want anytime about anything. I'm sure you've met these sorts out there, I have, unfortunately.
(Mr.62) When I started this thread it was not about a blanket apology because he was staying after all. Or, that in some people's eyes, he took too long to respond. It was because of the personal attacks and vitriol that was spouted in some posts about Charlie. I am not his biggest fan either but that stuff has no place on this forum. I thought those responsible should have re-thought what they wrote and apologized. Then we can move on and support this team....including Charlie.
Mr.62: I thought very carefully about what I wrote and I based it solely on what I heard and read in the media and from the voices of Tiger Cat management, not on anything members of this forum had to say, pro or con. I based a very speculated judgment on their speculated judgments, and indicated a number of times that like them, I wasn't certain what the truth might be.

Earl: You seem to have gone full circle. I guess I'm one of the people out here who doesn't have enough "class or integrity" to apologize.

I don't know the truth, but I do know that stories don't add up, so to whom should I apologize?

I hope he doesn't read this forum either, or if he does, I hope he has a thick skin.

Its ok, charlie has been rehired. I never heard he was released but he said that the cats rehired him, waiting for the terms of the deal.

(Wilf) (Incorrect addressee. Should read: Earl. No apologies needed from anyone here, it's all part of doing business nowadays. Charlie was considering an offer from elsewhere, why not, whether he was under contract or otherwise.

Spike wrote:"I don't know the truth, but I do know that stories don't add up, so to whom should I apologize?"

This is hilarious.
You make it sound like Charlie reports to YOU. Of course you don't know the truth. Why should you. Who the hell are you?
This was a tempest in a teapot between Charlie, WVU and the Tiger Cats. It has not changed anything and life goes on for everyone directly involved. But not it seems...for you.
Think positive...a new season, new folks at work on the team and summer is coming.

(Mr.62) Spike wrote:"I don't know the truth, but I do know that stories don't add up, so to whom should I apologize?"

This is hilarious.
You make it sound like Charlie reports to YOU. Of course you don't know the truth. Why should you. Who the hell are you?
This was a tempest in a teapot between Charlie, WVU and the Tiger Cats. It has not changed anything and life goes on for everyone directly involved. But not it seems...for you.
Think positive...a new season, new folks at work on the team and summer is coming.

I'm so glad you find this hilarious, Mr.62.
"Who the hell am I'" you ask. I am nobody important, just a fan expressing an opinion.

You may have noticed that my opinion has already been agreed on by most of the other posters and you are stuck in a minority.

However, Mr.62, I am thinking positively.