I heard on the Radio today.

I heard on the radio today that Cris Cuthbert is going to NBC sports. Unfortunatly I only caught the end of it and I dont know which sport he will be broadcasting. Or if he will be leaving TSN( I guess so but,)

I"ve been searching the web but cant find anything

No. He's going to be a part of the broadcast team for the NHL on NBC broadcasts. He'll be joined by John Davidson, Doc Emrick, Pierre McGuire, Joe Micheletti and a copule other people whose names I can't recall.

But will he still be calling the CFL?

You can have Pierre McGuire.....I don't care if I ever hear him in Canada again.....gotta keep Cuthbert around, though.....

NBC does hockey?

Signed a new TV contact with them this season, Ro, they are once again trying to make the South and South west love Hockey, BUT THEY WIL FAIL!!! MHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I wish NBC showed the CFL instead. "The CFL on NBC! bought to you by TSN, Canada's Sport Network, by Wendys, do what tasts right, by Rona, the how to people, by Rogers, your world right now, and by Molson Canadain, I AM CANADIAN!"

Ladies and gentlemen.....our very own walking,talking library of commercial advertisements......KANGA-KUCHA!!!

I HATE PIERE MCGUIRE...worst announcer EVER

Holy moly dg.....we agree on two things in the same day......what gives? :slight_smile:

Thank you, Thank you!, I’m here untill thursday! have some Molson! haha. 8)

i was sayin how much i hate this guy, last nite, on thescore poker…everyone agreed he’s got to go.

Mcguire??? Did he do the World Juniors game???? Cause if he was.........he drove me nuts..............I was damn near cheering for the Russki's by the end......................I kow its Canada.......but try not to be the biggest Homer of all time...........Uhmmmmm by the way Kanga..........why would NBC broadcast CFL games...............in fact why would NBC even broadcast NHL games............never seem to get anything for ratings

Cuz if you can't get the NFL, the CFL is the next best thing for NBC during the Summer and Fall.

Yes, max.....he did the World Juniors.....

no I dont think it was him

Yes, 1313.....he paired up with Gord Miller I think.....McGoofy did the colour.....

Maguire did the color comentary for the world juniors. He is he worst anouncer. even worse then Walby and Madden.

"He's a monster" "that was a monster play" I like to shove my monster foot up his monster ass.

Also love it when he says something alog these lines: "This is the best game _____ has ever played." "This game will mean more to him than any other game in his life" "I'm a big wiener that should shut up"

yes he did do the world juniors…he drove me nuts. he drives me nuts doing hockey shows on TSN too…and when crosby scored on montreal in that shootout, Mcguire let out a girly scream…WHoo hoo HOOO…really high pitched, like he just had a dog lick his ear surprising him.

FIRE McGUIRE…i like the sound of that.

I was without a doubt PIERE MCGUIRE.