I had a dream last night....

I had a dream last night that Ricky Ray broke his leg in thier first game against the Stamps, and that Danny Mac became the Eskies new starting QB! :lol: :smiley: :lol: :smiley: Good luck to the eskies if that happens. :? :?

:lol: nice! :lol:

here's hoping that that dream becomes real, and the EE miss the playoffs for the frist time in 30+ seasons. :wink:

Last night, I dreamt my girlfriend won 100 millions $ playing roulette. She did not save the Rens.

Hey turd,
You had a girlfriend in your dream!!!LOL

Yup. And the amazing thing is she was still right there next to me when I woke up. Talk about dreams becoming true!

Ah ok, you mean you had a wet dream. I get it.

:lol:

lol

Well, if I dreamed that I (or someone close to me) won $100 million, I'd probably have to change my sheets when I woke up, too.

....WOW...a MILLION....too good....I would get the girl to change the sheets...get tickets to the Carribbean ...and of course be back to take twenty or thirty people to the Grey Cup.....don't pinch me I might wake up... 8) :shock:

saskargo had the same dream!

BURNT LIKE TOAST!!!! lol.

I have weird dreams too, but I'm ot posting them on here, I think I have beared my soul enough.

but know that I think abou it, RandW looks a lot like my uncle (really godfather) Al.

I had a dream of turd and his girlfriend?????
I had a dream of redwhite and his girlfriend Kantgetany!!!
LOL

ooooh, she dreams about you Kanga, a bit of a twisted dream but a dream about you none the less.

isn't that one of the signs that the world is coming to an end?

1. Katrina
  2. 9/11
  3. Titiantic
  4. Saskargo dreaming about Kanga-Kucha
:lol:

Sakargo you can come clean here did you have a baby girl or or boy! Is that not the one with you! Kanaga has eyes only for you!

Titiantic?

For the past couple of weeks, I've been day-dreaming about the Renegades getting competent owners ...

oh and two world wars and Ottawa folding for the secord time.

RW2k6, dude, that's not funny, and I think she had a boy.

Well, it looks as though I am not Phsychic after all. :cry: Oh well, as long as Ricky Ray stays on status quo, they will miss the playoffs. There is no Jason Mass to save him anymore.

Kanga or is it Yogi what is not funny?