I got my tickets for montreal

But it’s funny how Hamilton fans said they were willing to shell out for a losing NHL team to come to Hamilton. Not willing to pay a few more dollars to save the Ticats.

Be forewarned as Trudeau Airport is a good 15 km west of the downtown core. It’ll make for a hefty cab fare, or, you can take the shuttle to the Dorval VIA Station and plop down $10 to take the train to get into downtown Montréal.

Hockey fans are idiots, football fans are not. Just look at how the Leafs still sell out all their games. I’d be more than willing to shell out more money for the Tabbies (my season tickets cost $380), but the price can’t get ridiculous.

:thup: I got a pair of Silver Seasons. Fantastic value. If they up'ed them by 40-50 bucks I'd still get them.

I'm in for two tickets in the platinums, they better stand for the anthem not like the last time I went a few years back.

Maybe I'll bring in a 6 pack just for Ron from Tiger Town that pompous A$$.

we booked at hotel nouvel bout 20 min walk to stadium its got rooftop pool 120ish a nite cmon cat fans book there so we can celebrate on the roof after the win

Ever buy a leafs ticket ?? Kinda blows that theory outta the water …tee hee

Anyone ever taken the VIA to Montreal for a game? How far is the stadium from the station? (And, sorry…I know google maps could solve this…just want to hear what people think of that option.)

Its a great way to go…take via to Central Station, and walk directly out on to University which is on the east side odf the station. On University you will find the shuttle busses (free) which go up the mountain to the stadium, about a 5 minute bus or a lung busting 2 K walk up a 45 degree incline.

Have fun and may the best team win!!!

I have a single ticket for sale for this game. Amazing seat in Section V1 (mid-field), quite close to the field on the same side as the benches (but not too close).

I thought I was going by myself, but my dad decided he wanted to come, so I actually had to buy a pair of tickets from a reseller that cost more and aren't as good as this seat. :frowning:

Anyway, I just want to recover what I paid for this ticket, with all the fees, it was $102.15. PM me if interested.

It's going on kijiji as soon as I can get my wife's to help me write a bilingual ad.

Right now you can get the bus from Toronto-Montreal for as little as $53 return (http://www.megabus.com). No hotel necessary if you're an insomniac, you can get the bus back at 12:15am or lots of cheap places to stay, including McGill university [url]http://www.mcgill.ca/residences/summer/[/url], which is right across the street from the stadium ($110/night or $99 with CAA).

red24