I Give Up

every year i look forward to going to a tiger-cats game on my birthday, which is next week, but this will be the first year i am not. I am not even going to watch them anymore, it is pitiful. We need a new coaching staff, a new GM, a new o-line, a top caliber receiver to compliment Armstead and Bauman, a good rush defensive end, and some corners. Get 3 of these 6 and i might consider buying season tickets next year.

I can agree with a lot of what you suggest, but two weeks ago, you'd have been asking for a new QB and TiCats "delivered" on that side...
A "new OLine?" five guys is a bit too much to reasonably ask for, lets let it go for one or two bodies that know their arse from their elbows and can "pass block"
The new DE didn't play that badly, lets lighten up on that one (its at least being addressed!)
Lets watch hat happens when Armstead, Baumann, Lumsden and Printers are all on the field together before we start cutting and patching, let alone demanding.
Can only agree that we need some new coaching at OC and DC, an OLine coach like Sal, a few developmental coaches for our 15 rookies and umpteen second year personnel. If Taaffe cannot see that this is the case, then lets accept we need a new HC, too...

SO... when the Cats start winning.. are you going to come CRAWLING back asking to be a fan again?????

[quote="Lifter"]I can agree with a lot of what you suggest, but two weeks ago, you'd have been asking for a new QB and TiCats "delivered" on that side...

i never asked for a new QB. I was one of few who defended Jason Maas all season. I was sad when they traded him, but overall am happy with the pickup of Printers.

No, when they start making it a ball game i will go and watch. do you expect me to waste my hard earned money to go out and watch my favourite team get blown out by 30 points? no, i will be patient until we start getting a better team to go and watch.