I don't believe that QB is the issue for this team

Kevin Glenn is performing alright, Cato wasn't awful when he was in. The O-line is absolute dog shit, and there is a lack of leadership and accountability in the locker room. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, why not go with an international O-line and national receivers/running backs? I don't agree with the assertion that it is easier to find national o-linemen than skills players, that just can't be correct. There are a lot more small, fast guys than linemen, that is just a fact.

Besides, when you are competing with 8 other Canadian teams - and the NFL is cherry picking the absolute best Canadians - how deep is the national o-line depth really going to be?

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/21192/panthers-53-man-roster-projection-includes-three-rookie-cbs-rockhead

David Newton, ESPN Staff Writer

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Carolina Panthers wrapped up their offseason program on Thursday and open training camp on July 27 at Wofford College in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Here’s a 53-man roster projection:
OFFENSIVE LINE (9): Michael Oher, Ryan Kalil, Mike Remmers, Trai Turner, Andrew Norwell, Daryl Williams, Gino Gradkowski, Chris Scott, Donald Hawkins.
Comment: The final lineman will come down to a number of players. This may be the year the experiment with Canadian David Foucault ends.

Don't dignify this thread with responses, guys. :cowboy:

Foucault will be a much better Pro when he shows up than if he had come straight to the Als.

You build your ratio over years, teams who have done what you suggest have put themselves in the cellar for YEARS.

Alright, I was wrong about the ratios. Thanks, guys, I have a better understanding now. I still don't think QB is the issue, though.