I DEMAND TO SEE SOME GAMES ON TV !

:x :x :x WTF IS GOING ON? I LIVE IN DETROIT...WINDSOR IS OUR SUBURB, IT'S BEEN A TRADITION FOREVER.

I HOPE WE HAVE ACCESS BEGINNING THIS WEEKEND TO TV ACCESS, TO GET THE TRADITION GOING.

hoopster - best bet is to head to a bar on the south side of the border.

I feel the same way....

I live in Sask.

That was a local joke (Windsor is south of Detroit)

You can get TSN online to watch the games with almost as good footage as Charlie Chaplain movies–except they’re talkies. :smiley:

You can't get TSN games streamed if you live in the States.

Get a buddy in Windsor to set up a Slingbox for you.

George Bush has ruined this tradition as well. Prior to 9-11 going over to Windsor was much like driving to Roseville, MI...Now, it's like trying to get into North Korea with all the security checks.

Maybe we're in the axis of evil and we just don't know it!

I feel for ya hoopster. I wish you could watch the games too :frowning:

Just because it’s “our league” doesn’t mean we can’t share it with our friends. Well, this year I guess it does.

Yes you can watch TSN streams from the US. You just have to use this software. easy peasy…

http://www.hotspotshield.com/

That's nifty software, but if I try to stream from TSN's site I get "not available for your region."

I got started on the CFL on rabbit ears back in the 80s. I was able to keep watching with our cable system in Buffalo having CBC and more recently simulcasts on Empire and SNY. Now all of the sudden I'm looking for a game, and there is nothing.
I've got my season tickets, and will be at every game come hell or high water, but to be able to catch a game I'm not actually at would be nice.
To borrow from the MC ads:
TV: $799
Cable Hookup: $79/month
Cold beverage and snacks: $30
Enjoying a CFL game on TV here in the states:PRICELESS!!!!

I live in Atlanta, but grew up in Saskatchewan. I am absolutely disgusted with the CFL denying viewers south of the border access to pay for the live webcasts as we have done previous years. I guess b/c TSN now owns the rights we don't matter? I wouldn't even mind waiting for the archive video of the game once it is finished, however TSN is only providing the 1st qtr on demand and that's only available 12-24 hours after the game. What's going on up there?? :thdn:

I believe that using this site get around the regional issue.

ut check this site out, I know a number of people from outside Canada that use is.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

I think it is more of an issue with the us distributer than tsn. Bt yes it is stupid.

Too hard to get off the couch? :lol:

I feel your frustration but...Windsor is our suburb?

yeah, I noticed that too. Funny how in Windsor we never, EVER claim to be "from Detroit" like people from Sterling Heights say they're from Detroit, or people from Newmarket say that they're from Toronto... Windsor and Detroit are two separate cities, period.

I would think that being in 2 different countries plays a big part in that

in Windsor, that counts. in Detroit, apparently not.