I can't believe this

Elliot Friedman was just on CBC for the hockey coverage and is the guy doing to main coverage now for CFL on CBC.

He was saying that the main story for this saturday's game was that of Ricky Williams. Then he proceeded to say that 54 or whatever he has in two games is quite a number.

I was shaking my head at that one.

The CBC is scraping the bottom of the barrel now since TSN/CTV is scooping all their talent.

Elliote Friedman is a rising star, on the wrong network.

Heck, he even posed for the Forbidden Website.

Click Here to see him.

The CBC has been scraping the bottom of the barrel for a long time. I assume you are referring to Brian Williams as "talent". You and I will disagree on this one. I fear they are going to destroy CTV's panel by inserting Williams into the scene.

wow...that was a mighty fine pic of him....

Brian Williams won't be on the football panel, Wilf.

He said today on the CTV AM show that he will be on location at the games.

I think he meant he will be the man with the microphone on the sideline.

EDIT. or more likely the play by play.

it sounded to me like scott oake kinda put him on the spot when he threw to him and elliotte just went with the hot topic. it's not exactly like he's had a lot of prep time for this.

Re-The CBC has been scraping the bottom of the barrel for a long time. I assume you are referring to Brian Williams as "talent". You and I will disagree on this one. I fear they are going to destroy CTV's panel by inserting Williams into the scene.

Does this mean Williams will not be doing CFL games??? = He,s worse than the hockey guy, - NOte to cbc about CFL broadcasts Silence is Black and Golden!

I think Brian Williams is the best broadcaster in Canada by far
That clown on CHML that does the play-by-play should listen to Brian Williams and understand what real talent is

The CBC is the bottom of the barrel and we tax payers fund it for a billion dollars each year.

How many MRI machines would that buy?

Most media outlets in Canada are Toronto-centric. Even Don Cherry had to compare Chris Pronger with Brian McCabe at one point last night.