I CALLED IT!

cuz i spelled "stegal" wrong..........hahahah thats like saying the bombers are a "awsum" team.....you suck...go back to portage and main and do whatever you do there. Go jets go.

Is there a sale on knives and shanks at the polo park mall??

dont you love it?

[url=http://www.am770chqr.com]www.am770chqr.com[/url]

Are they gonna be handing out Dieter Brock jerseys on opening day this year?

yeah they sell them for bomber fans when the riders are in town

thats right you fucking quiver in fear

Hmmmmm picked off by the stamps....a sign of things to come???? I really don't know.....I hate the stamps, but I hate Nealon so much more. This is really hard.

CFLpm, my impressions on Play-by-Play:

1. It should refresh all by itself every 30 secs or so. It's a pain in the arse to always click "refresh" to get what's going on.

2. There should be sound. Not like the hole radio, but at least a sound that tells you there was a score or a turnover. Because it is pretty lame to stay in front of that screen without doing anything else. It's not like watching it on TV. Less dynamic. So if you work and hear the TD sound, you can go take a look.

3. My fondest dream would be to have all the players statistics up-to-date as the game goes on. Like they do it in NFL Game-Center. Burris makes a12 yards pass to Copeland who's tackled by Santino Hall... bang! Burris', Copeland's and Hall's stats are up-dated. THAT would become a kiiling tool when doing CFL Fantasy Pool.

Is there a chance that will happen over the season? If no, why?

burris fumbles

I agree... it should refresh on its own. I will have that added it in the near future. As for sound... not a big fan of that idea...

A for the stats.... that is the plan... i would like to see player stats in the left side coloumn under the field....no timeline for that but it will happen.

didnt reynolds fumble?

yup you're right

ooo good pass's from crandell

Thanks CFLpm. For the sound, it could be toggled on and off for those who like it or not.

Anyways, the most important thing is the stats. If ya tell me it's coming, I'm happy.

By the way guys, what do you think of Crandell? He's about 10/12 for a 100 yards, and he's surrounded by rookies. Not bad.

No this is not an important game the riders arent playing their star guys none of their front 7 id imagine nor is KK there or Dominguez.

whats the deal with the play by play, i thought there was going to be a section for all the player stats?

Speaking of stats, team stats aren't up-dated properly. It still says the Riders have 6 completions out of 8 attempts midway through the game.

Okay..here is what is in the pipe...the play-by-play produces a feed that supplies stats to FSN... Dynamic HTML based player stats are being added to CFL.ca and the feed will also update those stats as well...

the team stats is on a timed cycle... it seems that we need to make some adjustments on that... it is set to dump stats out every couple of minutes..depending on how busy the database is...