I blame...

those horrible black jerseys. That is why we lost!!
And this year the west wears white in the GC! So if we make it to the GC we got it made.

I love the black jerseys. Can't get enough of 'em. You'd be better off to blame someone like butter-fingers Holmes for dropping passes or running the wrong routes all night. Or blaming the guy who didn't know he wasn't supposed to be on the field during an Alouette FG attempt......

I could make the full list of people to blame but it will take too long so I decided blaming the jerseys would suffice for this week.

Unreal
Did you know that that was the first game they ever lost while wearing those jerseys?
If you want to blame someone, blame the on field announcer for TSN. He brought it up and jinxed it.

nope. ro. we lost our first game wearing those jerseys I believe, and then we won the next 5 or so. untill Saturday.

I really dont know. I am only relaying what was said on TSN

I was dealing Blackjack to a certain roughrider Defender last year and he was going on to tell me that the whole team rallys around the Black jerseys. They all get more pumped up for the black jersey so the roughriders dig the jerseys at least according to this name less defender (lets just say his favourite blackjack hand is 7-2 or 4-5 or 3-6)