I applaud...

Boreham and Kavis Reed tonight.

Clap, clap clap, clap, clap.

Kavis yes...

Boreham made FG's my sister would make and missed one he should have.

See...there's no pleasin' some people!!!

Captain... have you been drinking??? lol

Hear hear!

Sitting ovations are a start. Cannot complain about the defensive effort or overall approach tonight.

Oski Wee Wee,

Hear hear!

Sitting ovations are a start. Cannot complain about the defensive effort or overall approach tonight.

Oski Wee Wee,

I agree, I am cautiously optimistic about their chances in the next few games if they can continue to build momentum from the improvement we saw tonight and improve further.

Such a delight to see some down field passes.

Boreham made FG's my sister would make and missed one he should have.
LOL

Zing....

I applaud the secondary and Craig Yeast.

I applaud the fact that somebody decided to throw some long vertical passes.

I believe it was Glen Suitor who said that

Greg must have had an influence on Paopao including them in his game plan

Disagree. He dropped what may well have been a TD. It was a perfect strike by Maas, hitting Yeast in stride right in his hands as he got behind the D. He was gone.

Ralph dropped a very catchable ball in the end zone that cost us a certain TD.

The only receiver I'd applaud would be Vaughn. He's great after the catch, and great at blocking and running clearing routes. I noticed again how his hard work allowed Peterson to get open for a few receptions. The same happened in our home game against Montreal. There just might be some chemistry forming on their side of the field.

"A perfect strike by Maas" Well he must have done something right this time or am i just reading htis post wrong.

Kavis & His D Did Good Job Last Night ..
It was Rest of Team that Killed us..

I don't understand.

I was saying how Yeast dropped a perfect pass by Maas.

Good Maas. Bad Yeast.

What am I missing?

We played pretty well overall. Our defence played their best game so far, against a very good Montreal team. But for a few lapses, esp. the too many men call and the Hage procedure penalty at the goal line, we would have won. Maas played well too. I think we're going to be ok.

Yeast was hit in the hands which is a shame ,Craig really doesn't have it as a clutch reciever,but he's a good one .

I thought #82 DJ Flick should have had the one on the sideline,..... he got a hand on it then the other hand,Tommy Joe Coffey would have had that one.

Good game by Maas alright! :thup:

I'm not so sure. Our under-performing Offenxsive line couldn't get us a yard on a crucial third down. What makes you think we would have had the TD from the one? It's not the gimme that it should be.

You're right, there's no such thing as a gimme. But I think it likely that Radlein would have made it in on that play.

kavis reed's defence was awsome! i dont even care the only reason they didnt looks as good in the fourth was due to being over played.. on the feild way to much, tay cody had a monster game and i liked his enthusiasm same with kornegay and goss, great game D! better luck next time O...

They don't even give Radlein the ball on short yardage anymore, it's always a Maas sneak. And all I can think is why???