I am the only one who hates the new Fourms..

This Fourms are Really bad..

No Avatars
Hard to find.
We lost alot topics..
We lost 3 out 4 Areas we use to chat in..
They new look is Ugly...
I can't change any of my info ...

This is a Total Disappointment
I hate the Change :frowning:

I'm sure I'll get used to it. I'm quite used to settling by now, but I'm not so fond of the whole thing either.

maybe we should do Off Site Fourm.
This Just too ugly

I don't anticipate spending too much time here during the week now so I'm not too concerned about it.

Do I hate the new forum? No. But... They are hard to read due to the small font. They have no Ti-Cat character, just a bland greyness except for the buttons. And the sense of community is toast -- no avatars, no signatures, no history. We used to have our own character -- now we're just part of a big corporate blob. I used to check in every day, whether I logged in or not. Now, I doubt I'll be here as often.

They said they are waiting for the paint to dry, there is a lot of paint to dry.
With the way this new site is I'm surprised they even let us have user names.
All we are now is a number on their corporate entity

I do not like this site at all .
Maybe an off site fourm for ti cat fans to have the type of input on our team that we had before would be a good idea .
They messed up this one bad.

I like the "private message" notification -pop up- box....and it even speaks to you also!.... way cool!

(now if it could only cook breakfast for me I'd be thrilled!)

:lol:

I kind of miss the old format but am adapting to this one I find....to me it's like moving to a new house as it's a little strange at first but before I know it, it's home!

(anyone else notice it's freezing out there today?...brrrrrrr)...bring on 'hot and humid' !

I never thought that it would be this bad I just want the old website back this new style is absouletly horrible I honestly hope that they make new changes

I don't like it.

Period.

It's too busy, I don't like being lumped in with the rest of the CFL, I AM MAD AS HE*& ON LOOSING INFORMATION IN MY OLD EMAIL BOX.
THIS DESIGN IS NOT !!! USER FRIENDLY.

Apart from BC, we are the only other team to have to "confrom" our web-site.
None of the other teams sites provide as much info about other teams, and as little about their own.
If I want the Ti-Cats site, I will go to www.ticats.ca, if I want CFL info i will go to www.cfl.ca.
Enough said.

Why is there so much white paint? Why is the font so small? Why can't we customize? Why did this change happen?

Two thumbs down

What's not to like?

It's very similar to the older one. I'm sure we'll all get to used it in no time.

at least we can write suck again... as in, the new site suc ks

or not…

Your feedback is welcomed, good or bad. We will try to address as many of your concerns as possible.

But why not give yourselves a few days to get accustomed to the new site before deciding if you like it or not.
And give us a few days to tighten a few things up.

Well, it looks like a few improvements are being made now. Forum topics are are now clearly organized in tables, and there appears to be more colour. And hopefully improvements will continue to be made here.

But I am still not sure why this change was made so that these forums would be part of the Cfl.ca forums. Could it have been because Ticats.ca was running low on hard drive space? Or maybe it's related to bandwidth.

This new site reminds me of the old, ugly, hard to use sites of the mid to late 90's.

I thought we had come a long way since then. Guess not. Whats old is new again?

Common Ti-Cats organization. For being so progressive you have really dipped into the barrel of conformity.