I am broke

assuming he is telling the truth in the first place, what are the odds, I mean, really? A healthy muscular 270 lb 14 yr old?? 170 lbs maybe, cause that still heavy for your average 14 yr old.

I once knew a 14 yr old girl who was over 6 feet, very big, and only in the LOW 200’s, and none of it was muscle.

well then maby it was a typo because last time i looked 1 and 2 are right beside each other on a keyboard. and ya he should really start deleating posts out of this thread. If this kid is telling the truth and i really think he is because people arent that messed up, he isnt goin to wanna post back in this thread. so lets stop posting in hear unless you have somthing nice or helpful for this kid.

Why don’t you deal with your own problems before giving advice that nobody asked you for? :roll:

coulda fooled me. I thought for sure he was looking for suggestion to save a buck.

If everyone stuck to just worrying about their own problems, we would have no shrinks. :o

Jeremy 54! Contact 'Tcmik' on here. He might have the occasional ticket in Section 26 for 10 dollars he can sell you. (It is my Season ticket). My brother usually uses my ticket, but sometimes he can't go to all the games.

No promises, but it is a pretty good seat. I am only charging 10 bucks because the internet feeds are that price.

Well thank most of you for your support and generous offers. Oh and the fat jokes salad and water that was hilarious. Football you bet one day you will be thanking these other generous men for the hotdogs they bought me when I am one of the men in the treches protecting your fav quarterback and blitz 21 why dont u tell me where u sit and if i am not 14 and 270 pounds then i will buy u all the beer you can drink

I didnt see any fat jokes, only concern and an intended helpful suggestion, at least from me. If your goal is to be a big heavy o-lineman, then I wish you good luck and all the best.

Jeremy,

Why not tell people where you would need a pick-up from. You never know someone around the corner from you or down the road might be going to every game and would be happy to drive you to and from the game.

Randy
ALNCRAC

I dont know how comfortable I am getting a drive with someone off of an internet forum. I live way out in the boonies so I know everyone around me and know that knowbody is going to a ticat game on a consistent basis sometimes one neighbour does but thats usually only one or two games a year. Like i said on my first post I am not compliaing because that 75 bucks is really enjoyed. And hey it is better then spending it on Pizza and Wings right? I am just saying i sat through the 1 and 17 season and no matter what i will be coming even if it costs me the shirt on my back. But for the owners standpoint i dont know if all kids are willing to even pay 15 for a ticket when they live right around the corner. I like the one persons suggestion of having buses go out to highschools and pick kids up i think u could get alot more younger kids out to the games. I dont know if having more teenagers is a good thing or bad thing but it would sell more tickets and judging by some other forums there are gonna be a few empty seats to fill

I'm paying for season tickets next year (I'll be 15), just save up the money, it works out to be much cheaper. You could also ask for them as Birthday/Christmas presents (Season Tickets). You could always section off the "High-School" trip members if they looked into it. Oh, and for the food thing, it's much cheaper to eat BEFORE you get into the stadium. You could split it up, one thing before, one thing during/after. You'll save yourself anywhere between 5 to 10 bucks. (or you could wear really baggy pants, with big pockets and smuggle food in). I don't do that, I swear (:P)

Would like to feel sorry for you but guess what, A lot of us students are in the same boat...broke, but we also have rent, etc to pay for AND make room for a cats game.

You should feel lucky, not many 14 year olds are making steady money like that...you're making minimum wage (or maybe more) for under 18 year olds.

And not to be offensive, but we all dont 'want' to wait till after the game to eat, or 'want' to eat not as tasty stadium food...but guess what..too bad.

Its all about choices, you may not want to eat something before the game or wait till after, but you can. And yes, like others have said, 14 years old, 270 pounds is insanely unhealthy (unless your 6'5") nobody's being mean by telling you to eat a veggie sub or salad instead of pizza.

And as for people offering free ticket? come on, you have single mothers and kids making no money that'd die just to go to a game or 2.

Great idea Jeremy! :rockin:

And then after you show him you’re 14, you can kick the crap out of him! :twisted:

Not questioning his age, Im just questioning why he deserves my sympathy or pity more than the thousands of children in hamilton living in poverty and have never even been to a cats game in their lives (spec has been doing a great piece recently on child poverty in hamilton)

He’s making more than a lot of adults make at $7.50/hr.

Minimum wage is like 7.40 something.