I almost Feel bad for Winnipeg...

But the big question everyone forgot to ask is:

Was Dr Rise wearing his magical socks during that game?

Now THAT would tell alot about why Winnipeg was beaten so badly...

So nice to see a lot of Sask. fans sort of like our Bombers. I always cheer for Sask. if not playing our Bombers. Sask. you do well- fan wise. You realy support your team through thick n thin. The great years of Bill Baker,Lancaster and the best # 34 always a great team with great fans.
A lot of cfl fans across the country do not like to see the spending that is going on now. It started in Mtl then Toronto and now this year in Edmonton.
Mtl and Toronto that are privately owned can say ...we are losing to much money...we are out of here. That will leave Edmonton alone in the CFL with no one to play if we do not Establish And Enforce A Salary Cap.
Does this remind you of the NHL back when it started to get waay out of contol..... The signing of Bobby Hull at Portage and Main did not help matters...
Mr Wright please take note.

Ya Damn Right I was!!! Thanks for remembering :slight_smile: I was going to post something about it before the game, but I didn’t think anyone would remember. Yes, in the regular season the socks are now 6-1 (or 7-1 I can’t really remember how many we won last year in that last run starting Sept 19 against Hamilton) but if not for a funky time clock issue may very well be 7-0 (or 8-0). The playoffs aren’t as good of a record, but I’m hoping for 20 straight wins this season LOL :smiley: Or at least enough for a home playoff spot.

Go Riders!!

P.S. Don’t worry Rider fans, I will wear them every game day this season.

Burning question....Do you wash them between games????

I bleed Green, What the hell is that! Last time I looked my blood was blue, but im not sure about those hicks in banjo land. Well, for all of us norms out east of Regina we'd like to say "Get your blood checked and see what colour it really is." See you on labour day. Go BLUE!