HUGE CFL.CA STAT!! . . . . the greatest . . . ever?

Or this gem…

…so ture…so ture…so ture…i miss ya Kanga my boy… :lol: :lol: 8)

If you take his repetitive posts away, he would have much less than 10K, then you have to take into account how many of his posts say ‘edit’ or ‘edit.’ and that takes away even more…

Then, if you took away all the posts that made no sense.........

I have to give credit to the guys an girls on this site (girls meaning Arius). If it were not for the Rider fans and the Bomber fans I would not have done my 5 one word posts a day. Oh I forgot Larrysmiles what 17 pages of back and forth garbage between the two of us. Yes quality posting at its best I am honored. But again credit those people above. It is their hard work in posting that gets me going. Thats see a breakdown probably 4000 posts on Taman alone, another 5000 posts on Shivers, and well 1000 posts going toe to toe with Larrysmiles. I really did not notice the counts it was JM02 or Ro that informed me when I hit 9,300 that I noticed. But first you guys on this site including my good friend Larrysmiles it has been great chatting with all of you even when it has not been on the same side. One thing I found was there are many people on this site that are passionate for their respective teams and the CFL itself. Now I do not what to get into an Arius long winded post but. Over those 10,000 posts you have to remember i had not once but twice threads just about me. Now that is an honor in itself. Sniff a real honor! Sniff! Well over my one word post count so.
One more Pappa thanks dad I am waiting for that picture of you in the Stamps jersey I sent you. Remember you have to wear it while kicking Taman in the butt.

Thanks

redwhite2005

I dont know which is sadder, RW05 accomplishing 10,000+ posts, or you taking the time to notice:P

It brings a tear to a glass eye! Sniff

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well Arius your humor is to be admired but I am disappointed that you did not give a 500 word post. :lol: :lol: Sniff

Maybe later…
Anyway, I just realized I broke 2000…
Not in your league I know, but an accomplishment none the less…probably ahead of you in word count…

Wahoo!!

Word count I am sure you would have me beat. Probably done in one post by you. :lol: Wow 2000 that many boneheaded posts hey! :lol: :lol:

Steroids check 1st for sure-- how many of us celebrated Ben Johnson's win at the Olympics only to have to eat crow the next day. Steroids check now - then we will honour our worthy posting champ collleague BUT BEFORE YOU POST--- PISS IN THE POT!!

And, Pleeeeeeeeeeese no more mention of Kanga--Roo!

What wrong with Kanga that 5 cases a beer could not fix? Drink it in 1/2 hour and you are in Kangas world.

Ture ture!

Something tells me alcohol wouldn't cut it. I would suggest drugs may, though.....

…and a 12V car battery hooked up with with nipple clips, a jar of vaseline, a rubber chicken, a DVD library of Benny Hill videos and a portrait of the Queen Mother and THEN you are in Kanga’s World…

:lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

Sounds like a sick bastard! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That’s friggin funnny red! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The funny thing is I think I have seen you do this Red! :lol: :lol: But was it not a blow up sheep and not a chicken or is that from a particular rider fan called mikeboy! I could be wrong after all turkey says soooooo.

At least you didnt get banned for yawning on this site 05... :wink: :lol: , no wonder you have so many posts here!

This sort of reminded me of you during the Edmonton/Saskatchewan game… except it’s missing the banjo. :lol:

the champions of postings was that KangaKucha (or KKBBEPTRBC or multiple other names) guy from Australia... anyone has seen him lately? :twisted:

man... was he annoying or what.

with my 150 posts, I'm 322nd in the post count list! :lol: