HUGE CFL.CA STAT!! . . . . the greatest . . . ever?

I noticed recently while looking at the stats of the fans, that REDWHITE2005 recently became the first and only poster to cross the 10,000 posts barrier. WOW!! I am truly humbled and inspired by your dedication to the league, and you have inspiried me to set new goals for lack of productivity here at work.

In a year that has seen milestones fall at the hands of Milt Stegall, Anthony Calvillo, Barry Bonds, and Joey Chestnut, I would like to extend my sincere congratualtions to the standard for all cfl.fans.  You are the BABE RUTH of bloggers, the Warren Moon of the written word, the Doug Flutie of dialogue. . . . . the greatest fan of this century!!

You are the Pigskin Pete of the internet era!! You are a man who has written more comments on this league in this forum than the combined numbers of articles of the Perry Lefkos and the Ed Taits and the Ken Peters of the league combined over the last 20 years.  That stat does not even count ther forums you may be visiting.  If you are not making money doing this on your own site yet - you should be.

If the CFL has any decency - AT ALL- send your greatest fan on an all expenses paid trip to the Hall of Fame game to MEET AND GREET the greatest this game has ever had!!

And if I may say to REDWHITE2005,as the fans of the'Peg said to Milt . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!  SPEECH!" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s8) -->8)<!-- s8) -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Posting five times in a row in a thread will do that to a post count..... :lol:

Still, I never really understood why people put emphasis on those numbers anyway.....

congrats red......i guess. :lol:

jm02 . . . are you claiming that this record should have an asterix? Is there anything left in sports that is still sacred?(or in this case, just kinda sorta related to guys and gals talking about sports)

Five straight posts?  . . . Say it ain't so Joe . . . er Red.

Yes! :smiley:

We could give him a trophy, say, in the shape of a Kangeroo?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry 2005, that one was below the belt!

I'm with jm02, quantity shouldn't be an issue, its input, its the Home Team rah, rah, rah.

I know several Bomber and Rider fans will embrace this achievement! :lol: :lol: I expect a Presidential message from Larrysmiles too! :wink: :wink:

Now if Mrs Sportsmen ever got wind of how much time I spend here goofing around instead of doing stuff around the yard while she's out working.......... I would get a trophy, in the form of a dead duck! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i wonder how many posts i had under the old 'drumming_god' handle?

edit:
just checked...3177

for a total of 7360.

...I'm very respectful of my sons achievements...but none make me more prouder than the historic goal he has set...'posts of great proportions'...I know each and everyone was informative...well thought out....and exhilirating to read...How anyone else can hope to top this milestone is just not comprehendible....This makes Milts record look pale in comparison....welllll maybe not that pale....Anyway Congrats. my son....you have amazed me again....oh and by the way red... i expect another jersey of the right colour to be delivered shortly...all these adulations don't come cheap....carry on my son.... :thup: :rockin:

Checkout the top posters on 13thman and canucks.com and a few other sites. 10,000 is nothing :twisted:

Even lionbackers, a less busy site than this one, has a poster with over 12,000

I have 15,129 posts on playifforward.com, and another 17,455 on my own forum. :smiley:

I’ve got a lot of free time! :lol:

Edit: Neither are strictly football forums, but meh. :stuck_out_tongue:

In all honesty,I really dont know what to think about 10 000+ posts. I say its more of a dedication this site, but congrats, 05, you have the honour of being the first to 10K posts!

BTW- I voted to send you to the game-- Im assuming that is the GC game.

Once again congrats 05, but i'd like a roids check on this. There is suspicion your taking writing inhancing drugs. :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just kidding, good job! :thup:

Let us not forgot that Kanga-Kucha's combined posts are well over 12000. Despite being banned for almost a year, Kanga still leads this forum in total posts. He puts even RW2005 to shame. Let us all take a moment to show Kanga the respect he deserves.

I'd much rather forget it.....sorry.....too many bad memories.....

Damn!
You beat me to it...
Pee in the cup, 05 and we'll send you to the game....

Why did KK get banned? I forget lol...

And I have 5500 posts on another sports site :o

I like this one better tho :wink:

Yeah, but 10,000 of the posts were on the "Action Point". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roids check? Maybe hemmoroids from sitting on your butt all day posting on CFL.ca!

...and the other 2000 were like this:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious Red, I forgot about that one.....