Hufnagel: 'Right now, I'm comfortable with where we're at'

CALGARY β€” Heading into 2021 free agency, Calgary Stampeders president and general manager John Hufnagel is getting prepared for the first step in what should be another hectic off-season.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/02/05/hufnagel-right-now-im-comfortable/

I have to admit that I was both surprised as well as disappointed to lose Rodgers, Law & Robertson for such a very small gain in the drafts. Mostly Rodgers and Law however. I would have thought the Stamps would have gotten replacement players in return for those guys, or moved way higher in the drafts. But as the article stated "it’s hard to bet against anyone trusted by both Hufnagel and Dickenson to don the Red and Black with their proven track record of success." So guess we will see how this all unfolds for the Stampeder Organization this year ! Especially since I believe the League , after being away for a full season, is going to be very competitive in both the Divisions. I'm going to trust Huff to be doing the right thing for my team.

1 Like

John Hufnagel continues to excel at finding the best talented football players throughout the world. This is why he is the number one GM with the greatest show on turf. After his stellar playing career he has the Calgary Stampeders competing for first place year in and year out, if John's comfortable all Stamps fans can "rest easy"

In huff we trust, if he said hes comfortable then were comfortable

1 Like