Huf Rumour?

...to Penn State as coach?...he is an alumni and had a pretty decent playing career there...

There's also rumblings on other boards that Jones is off to Toronto as D.C. and asst head coach. If all this plays out will be interesting to see what Burris' status becomes. Also, if Huff is indeed heading out, he may do the Stamps a favour by doing it quickly before Jones signs with T.O. as he could then be looked at as Huffs replacement.

Where'd you hear this? Calgary's coaching ranks could be gutted. :?

...it was just comments on another sports forum, nothing official by any stretch...I don't even know what Penn's State's hiring procedure would involve, but you gotta wonder if given the chance would Huf make the jump? I would think so given the serious money involved, and his ability to step into a bad situation and immediately give the program legitimate credit again...look at how he handled the situation here when he was given control, all the stupidity around the Barker firing and a team that was out of control with me-me-me personalities, Huf by almost mere presence alone made everything smarten up...

Clements will get that job