How would it take a......

How fast would it take a new american team too win grey cup?....I saw 1 to 2 years

this question was answered 15 years ago or so.

The question is irrelevant, unnecessary, and the only point is to put down Canadian teams and players. It would be the perfect condescending troll if it wasn't so obliquely obvious. The only sensible answer to such a question is that it doesn't matter.

DUDE I'M A FOOTBALL FAN!!!!A TRUE FOOTBALL FAN WILL WATCH ANY TYPE OF FOOTBALL.MAN I DONT CARE IF ITS CFL,NFL,CIS,OR NCAA MOST PEOPLE JUST LOVE THE GAME....I BET YOUR A CLOSET SOCCER FAN!!!!TRUST ME I WONT BE WATCHING THE WORLD CUP

...I saw wood

Another question is how fast would a new american team fold? We certainly know the answer to that :lol:

I say B no wait 2? or is it 3.124234234??

3.14159265???

Not that I'm pro US expansion or anything, but there was one good franchise in the US expansion - the Stallions. Problems with US expansion was taking on too many non die hard owners who were willing to put up some cash, which the league was in desperate need of back then, and moving into areas (ie too far south from the border) that had poor prior exposure to CFL prior to that and no adequate marketing to explain the league. The Stallions had 2 things going for them, a great owner, and management/coaching familiar with the CFL in Matthews and Popp. And for anyone who has been to Grey Cups, there is a contingent of fans left over from the Stallion days who have become CFL diehard fans and make it to every Grey Cup. Personally, I think that if you kept expansion to areas along the border where populations will have had greater likelihood of CFL exposure, made potential owners make a greater commitment financially so they would be less likely to up and bail, and had a more thought out marketing strategy things could potentially work. That said, I think expanding into Canadian markets is a priority. The only possible kinda-US involvement I could see in the short term would be, as someone else has proposed in another forum topic, a Windsor team that played its home games in Detroit.

If its an American team like Baltimore CFL Colts/Stallions Loaded with Experienced CFL American talent at key positions (Ham at QB) and one of the best CFL Head coaches of all time(The Don) then 2 seasons, If its a Non CFL experienced American team Like the Sacramento Goldminers/Sanantonio Texans then it would take longer than 3 years.

It’s always the same from that guy …I have no idea why he’s here as he does not like Canada or anywhere else in the US that is not Ohio. :roll: Check about 90% of his posts.

So much more I could say about him and his ilk concentrated in that state but I’ll stop there. :thdn:

How long would it take for Sandusky to say something positive about the CFL?

Wouldn't that trigger some pretty far-reaching cosmic repercussions?

I blame cable.

I smell a troll… :expressionless:

The answer is pi divided by 0.

You can't divide by zero. Bad things happen.

^^ That just reinforces what Artie said...

Q. How long would it take an All-Canadian team based in Canada to win a Super Bowl?

A. Its inaguaral season...

Y'all jus' buyin' inta his there crazy-talk...