It'd be neat to see what people think we need to do to beat Montreal on Friday. Here's my say:
- Possesion offense, sustained drives will not only tire MTL's D, but limit the opportunities AC has.
- Consistant running, obviously this is a crucial factor in ball control offence.
- Capitalize on opportunities, I know - it's fundimental football stuff, but our O needs to punch it in and break the redzon jinx.
- Shut down Cobourne. Although not the league leader, Cobourne is probably more of a weapon then Reynolds and needs to be limited.
- Press the Recievers. Disrupt thier routes, and timing, and force AC into longer reads.
- Reduce/obscure passing lanes. The line needs to get their hands up, and force calvillo to pass around them. Unlike burris, AC won't hurry into the same mistakes and hurried throws as easily under pressure. Filling the passing lanes could force Calvillo out of the pocket, and create opporunties for sacks.