How to host Rider Fan!

Vancouver:
Rider Fan is making his way to Vancouver this weekend. As we speak he is in the Rockies on his John Deere or, for the more affluent among them, flying in his 1915 Gypsy Moth crop duster. All for the sake of seeing his team lose yet again to our Lions.
Since we're going to be playing host here are a few helpful hints to make Rider Fan's stay a pleasant one:

Stock the rec room with plenty of Old Style Pil and rye and coke. Export A ( green of course )is a thoughtful touch.
Buy a spitoon for their Skoal habit.
Rider Fan loves music. Haul out a banjo, spoons, fiddles and an empty moonshine jug.
Go to a scrap yard and order a rusted out school bus. Install in your backyard. This will remind Rider Fan of his canola field.
On Sunday afternoon around 4 pm after yet another playoff loss, console Rider Fan with " You really should be used to this by now!"
Book flight to Winnipeg, offer to drop Rider Fan off on the way.

GO LIONS!!!!

How to look like a complete moron:

Name yourself after a restaurant
Start to trash talk after only 11 posts...
Pick BC to win the West Final

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...love it jman....

Ya, it would be absurd to pick BC in the West Final. Nobody expects us to win.

Thanks lol

Appleby wrote:
Rider Fan is making his way to Vancouver this weekend. As we speak he is in the Rockies on his John Deere or, for the more affluent among them, flying in his 1915 Gypsy Moth crop duster.......

Sigh, have to admit, we do have kids skip out school here to post rubbish!

Wtf? I didnt skip… its was like 430 SK time…

Sorry jman, I quoted the wrong person, my shot was at Appleby...I'll fix

Oh LOL, No Big Deal

Ya but, skipping school is cool...
Plus... appleby, did get his point across..
Looks like he did his homework on, Know your enemy..

When said Rider fan gets there you'll be able to distinguish them easily from the B.C. fan

B.C. fan will be driving a 1962 beetle coming back from checking his 'crop'. He'll be wearing a white poppy and saying 'dude' a lot.

Stock the rec room with plenty of cheetos, kokanee, and plenty of extra 'papers'. And make sure not to cut down any trees around him because 'that's just not cool'. On Sunday afternoon around 1 B.C. time remind him that his team is wearing orange and it's okay to hit in football. Explain to him that the green team does not represent peace. If B.C. loses said B.C. fan is easily distracted so he isn't on a 'downer man'.

Go Riders!

Another way to tell the difference between a Riders Fan and a B.C. fan is that the B.C. fan is not the one who has married his sister. :twisted:

Alright there Mr Westwood…

I love it when the person who starts a retarded thread doesnt have the guts to back himself up...

Absolutely hilarious! Funniest thing I've read on these forums!

LOL!

You're right, iT is B.C. afterall. He's the one married to his BROTHER