How to get your jersey signed

I am gonig to another BC Lions game and I have a geroy simon jersey, and I really want it to get signed, what do you do?

I don't know but, if you find out, could you let me know?

I'd like mine signed too.

;)

And I wish they would've done a little something last night after the game to acknowledge Geroy's accomplishment.

I understand that during the game they didn't want a bunch of hoopla, as they wanted to stay focused. But, after the game, a little presentation would've been nice.

Your best bet guys is to go to a Lions practice in Surrey. They typically train from 10:30 to 12:30 and they allow fans to stand on the sidelines. I'm sure Geroy will gladly sign at the end of practice.

They are back on the field tomorrow (Sunday) and will be there on Monday and Tuesday as well.

I would like to know if anyone knows how to get the Bob patch for my jersey and the bob sticker for my Lions helmet? any leads appreciated Thanks

Well I dont live in vancouver so I cant go to their practice, but I go down their a lot for the games, so how do you get it signed at the games??

Go to the Airlock on the South side of the building.(Non Big screen side) The players leave from that entrance. You can find 90% of the players leave by that exit.