how the cats get their grove back..

Here come the trolls, here come the trolls!

Arhols record against the Cats this year 0-3.
Ballard cup goes to Hamilton.
A soon to be loss for T.O. in the Eastern semi final :smiley:

Im not a card collector, I have a few cards. Iā€™m a sports photographer that has been shooting the CFL since 1970. JOGO cards has been around since 1981. Two years ago the CFLPA decided to dump JOGO and go with the US based Upper Deck. Every year JOGO put out a 260 card set, which was sold mostly to collectors, the complete set wasnā€™t very expensive around $150. To complete the 2015 Upper Deck set will cost around $2500-3000. JOGO sets can still be found on ebay.

Hey Photo didnā€™t you used to be on these forums before under a different name ?

Cool gig, thatā€™s a crazy price for a set.

Sidetracking this thread, which is fine since I started it, coolest sports picture you ever took and the story behind it please!

Back in the 80ā€™s, the Hamilton fire department gave out Tiger Cat player cards. Every week you could get a couple new cards. Players such as Rocky Dipietro, Rufus Crawford, Kieth Baker, Dieter Brock. Wish I still had them, nice looking cards.

I donā€™t mind the pre game smack talk it adds to the experience

Bring it on trolls lol

Yah too bad you didnā€™t keep the cards theyā€™d look pretty sweet in a man or womencave

Ya years ago, I only just started back a couple of weeks. I think I used imagemaker on this forum, I never really commented on things, more to let people know about about my CFL player photo archive. Which is now around 14,500 pictures from 1959-2015. Having a team back in Ottawa gave me a renewed interest in chatting with other fans.

To be honest, I donā€™t really have a favourite football picture, shot too many over the years, I have other shots from different sports Iā€™ve covered that I like, not because they are amazing but because they attach memories to where I was at the time. I shot the 1976 Grey Cup with my Dad, whoā€™s also a photographer, that was pretty special. Dale Earnhardt sitting in his car on pit row at Talladega, the start of the 100m final with Ben Johnson in Seoul. Shooting my kids playing baseball, too many pictures. Thanks for asking. Iā€™ve been the team photographer for the Rough Riders, Renegades and now the RedBlacks. I will add that the RedBlacks players and coaches are the best complete team Iā€™ve worked with, just a solid bunch of decent people, they show me a lot of respect.

I had all of those from 1982 and 1983. Even Harold Ballard in uniform.
They gotta be around somewhereā€¦

I may be a life long Argo fan, but just wanted to let you know that I also do have some Ticat gear and I attend almost every Ticat home game as well. When the Argos are not playing, I cheer for the Ticats. I like CFL football in general. I will be sitting with a Ticat season ticket holder at this game.

On the other subjects of trading cards, I do have a complete set in mint condition from the early 60's. Doesn't give a year on any of the cards. Ticat players in the set are John Barrow, Bernie Faloney, Hal Patterson, Jim Taylor, Ralph Goldstone, Bronko Nagurski, to name a few.

Ballard in uniform, I remember that card. I ended selling the set, along with my NHL cards that included a Wayne Gretzky rookie card. ( To be young and dumb) lol

How many rookie cards ended up in the spokes of bikes, may have been riding around on $50k bicycle.