How much of a role did Creehan play in this?

Just wondering. He brings in his guy Cornelius Anthony and Zeke is gone. I doubt Zeke had a problem with the Cats letting Taaffe go but I would not doubt that he thinks very little of Creehan. Was there bad bllod there?
You would think Creehan would have had a big say in this trade.
My conclusion: whether Creehan had a say or not. Kick his sorry ass out of here and bring in Stubler. Our defence sucks.
Since we are making major changes keep it going while you have a chance and pick up the best DC in the CFL.

GET HIM IN HERE NOW! IF WE NEED TO SALVAGE THIS MESS GET STUBLER IN AND LOCK HIM IN. AXLL

this trade only became a reality after lobendah got hurt on the weekend and winnipeg needed our mlb.and the cats basically said "here you guys make the playoff run"

You're right Emms the trade just happened becasue the Bombers lost their MLB but I'm not convinced it wasn't going to happen one way or another with whatever team wanted Zeke. Let's face it he is probably the only guy we could trade to get anyone meaningful right now. They thought they had Canada, which could be argued was an ok trade for both sides, but it got messed up and we got screwed.