How many wins for Coach Miller?

Back to the original topic, now with Fantuz, Coch and Congi back on the roster, the likelihood of Miller's win count going up just increased :slight_smile:

I agree. If our D plays like it did last week and given the sudden upgrades to our receiving corps I can see us playing out the rest of the season only losing 1or 2 games.

I guess I should revisit my original post. I hadn't expected a sweep against Winnipeg, but good on ya, boys.
So now, how does everyone like 4 more home wins and 2 wins in Alberta for a 9-9 record? Very important 2 home games with BC ahead. Need wins in both to assure at least 3rd place. As I said earlier, teams are not going to enjoy playing the Riders in the 2nd half of the season.

Actually, we need to win both games against the Lions by a combined difference of 42 points or more to get the tiebreaker with BC.

Or we could just win more games than they do! :smiley:

Also the Riders will need help with Calgary and Edmonton to win; both play the Lions twice. I hope it happens though.

I was hoping for a split with the 'Peg so the sweep is a big bonus.

Next week is big because a win against the Argos pretty much kills the xover.

They’ll probably need a sweep of either BC or Esks and at least split with the other, a split with Calgary, and if they miss one of any of those they’ll probably neat to beat Hammy on Halloween.

But one game at a time. Right now I’d just like to see 4-7.

Doesn’t matter the score. We only play them 3 times, standard best of three rules. Points only come in if we tie them.

But I agree, just win more.

yeah…where did that come from…and by the way, we lost by 13, not 41, so i REALLY don’t see the correlation.

He used the preseason loss to the Lions as well. 58-17, 41 point differential. Easy mistake when taking a quick glance the schedule.

ahh yes. that makes sense...Thanks Billy

Oops. My bad. :oops: Good catch, Billy, that’s exactly what I did.

Well, at least I’m used to looking like an idiot! :smiley:

I'll up my wins to 7 and 3.