How many threads is cfl.ca news going to start on the same game

One or two is enough

5 Likes

6 more threads on tonights game already.

why dont they just make one for every play

stupid stupid stupid

2 Likes

But watch how fast threads gets locked and merged when its by members

I'll try to reduce it a bit by taking the topic creation thing off of Videos on CFL.ca (but leaving Articles and the Game Tracker topics).

3 Likes

That would be great Sully because frankly it is unnecessary , annoying and unwarranted to clutter up the board with 4 or 5 different cfl.CA threads that basically all say the same thing . I’m not sure if you’ve noticed but the majority of these threads go by with very few replies from forum members .

1 Like

maybe re consider my suggestion to have these threads in a separate “latest” column just for cfl.ca news?

1 Like

I don’t think we have that level of customization; now that we’ve simplified the forum situation by outsourcing the hosting and the code, we’re more limited in our abilities.

After today’s games I’ll be pushing a fix mentioned above; it should help quite a bit.

1 Like

so Sully, if I understand this right, is the story first put on the main cfl.ca page, and then the link posted here.

If so, then I wonder why the original posters feel the need to create so many different stories on the main page about the same game in the first place.