How many losses 'til they start Timmy at QB!!

If all the t-cats are going to do this season is lose than why not start Timmy for a change!

sigh

There are umpteen posts dealing with this issue already...

This is your first post...welcome to the site. There are other posts, of course, related to this topic, but when someone is new to the site it takes a bit to feel your way around it.
Welcome and don't be afraid to post more --- new "faces" on this site are needed!

and just as many hijacked threads.

complaining about supposedly hijacked threads is hijacking a thread in its own right...

By my count, Maas has two more games unless the team gets on a streak. If we lose the next two, including Labour Day, then Chang starts the rest of the year with Jason as backup (hook available if needed). That's my guess.

Oski Wee Wee,

when everyone gets their wish and timmy starts a game how many quarters will the chant be we want williams to start

Exactly!

Welcome to Hamilton Timmy! Your agent should have done more research! :wink:

• paul

Maybe, just maybe......he can win. Why are Cat fans so quick to assume the worst? (Actually, never mind....I know the answer to that question).

It took Gardisten a whole 5 minutes to zing Ockham this time. He's losing his touch. :roll:

As much as I'd prefer not to admit it, he got me there. Proof that even a blind squirrel...oh wait, would that make me the nut?

Again I will explain it, he is the future ,he needs to learn ALOT MORE, why feed him to the wolves and possably ruin him. Maas is coming along, that loss had nothing to do with maas. The young one dropped one and the other should have been a penalty.

Again I will explain it, he is the future ,he needs to learn ALOT MORE, why feed him to the wolves and possably ruin him. Maas is coming along, that loss had nothing to do with maas. The young one dropped one and the other should have been a penalty.

How do you know Chang is the future?
He hasn't played enough this season to form any conclusions about his ability to be a starter.
Maas is definately not the future. My worry is that Chang may not meet expectations. Charlie thinks he is not ready to be the starter. If thats the case now, what will change by next season? Will Maas start again next year? Where the heck will that leave us for the future?
Hindsight now shows we needed a proven QB this season
to bail out Maas. Maybe then we would not be in this huge hole of 1-6 before Labour Day.
Somehow I can't see Marcel being satisfied with Maas for another season or starting Chang next year unless he gets to prove himself real soon.
Anyone wanna bet we see another QB coming in before next season?

I think if were eliminated from the playoffs and were still playing like we are now,we put Chang in....
I hate to say it but Maas isnt our future,,I believe he would be a good back up though..
Chang needs to see some action if were eliminated from the playoffs,because if he doesnt were gonna be sitting here next year having this same conversation...

How much more time do we give Maas to come into his own,,every year its a different excuse....

We are eliminated from the playoffs, some fans need to wake up lol. We can only afford to lose 3 more games to have a realistic shot and the argo's will really distance themselves from us once Bishop comes back.

Maas is not our future and certainly witha 1-6 start he should not be the present.
I'm not saying Chang will come in and be brilliant but it would be hard to imagine he could be much worse. And we will never know until he gets a legitimate start.

Even if Chang is not the Starter , at least get him in when maas in hurting from getting knocked , get him some time to regroup and asses how bad hes be nicked, or when the Offence is in a 2 and out rut , Just to Chang things up, :cowboy:

trust me..Chang will not play until we
are officaly eliminated from the play-offs.
and thats fine with me.