How many FG attempts have hit the post this season?

some that hit the upright still go through and are good........if you only count the failed attempts then the answer is 7.........

7 times the ball hits the uprights and goes out??? if it goes in, it’s 3 points. are you conting the missed FG singles???

jmo2, if I knew the numbers for each team, I’d use them, but I don’t.

if Saskatchwan had maded 1 of 3 AP attempts and Winnipeg made 1 of 4 attempts and they played a game and both scored 7 TDs doing a Kick Convery everytime. then there APs would look like this. Sask: 2 APs Win: 1 Ap

Sorry KK.........the question was.......how many fg attempts have hit the post (upright I assume you mean) this year........you werent specific if you wanted all fg attempts or just the unsuccessful ones (some have hit the upright but still deflected through and counted) so if you are just counting the unsuccessful ones then the answer is 7.....I havnt kept track of how many hit but still went through and counted.

But PE, would it be accurate to say that a ball hits the uprights at least once on average during a game???

do you mean just on attempted fgs........

everything will do

I think it would be less than one a game, most kick offs never go that far, I have never seen a punt hit the upright, so that leaves field goals and converts, maybe one a week (four games in a week assuming)…

One post every game.
No way. We have had a few this year but we also have a few new kickers.
I would say that 1 or 2 a season is a more realistic average

so it's very likly that those 4 games meationed scores will stand, fine by me, unless two people who saw the game come forwand and tell me abou it.

I remember their beening one do by Winnipeg in the Edm game a few weeks ago.

KK, 2 of our first four games were against Edmonton, we havnt played them since June I believe.....