How many FG attempts have hit the post this season?

I'm just curios, I know there was one in the Winnipeg/Edmonton game and a few in some games with Ottawa.

I guess you didnt see the kickoff yesterday that went off the post?

O'Missy has done it a couple times for BC that I recall.

What game?, the reason I'm asking is I'm curois in games that were close, like by one point or two, where if that counted as a single, it might have made a difference in the game.

Games like (I add them when I can):

Saskatchewan/Hamilton July 2

Toronto Winnipeg game.

On a kick off not a field goal the ball hit the post.

What game?, the reason I'm asking is I'm curois in games that were close, like by one point or two, where if that counted as a single, it might have made a difference in the game.

Games like (I add them when I can):

Saskatchewan/Hamilton July 2
Edmonton/Montreal July 8
Sasketchewan/Toronto July 9
Winnipep/Edmonton July 15 *
Edmonton/Calgary September 5
Saskatchewan/Winnipeg September 10
Montreal/BC September 17
Edmonton/Saskatchewan September 18

Thanks, Ro, I'll look into it. I really appreciate it!

This is the way I see it:

Premise: A kicked ball that goes out of bounds is a Single
Premise: The Goals are treated like they are Out of Bounds
Concousion: Therefore, I kicked that hits the post is a Single

do you get me?

Thanks for that Ro, but even if Winnipeg (assuming that they with the kicking team) kicked the ball, TO still would have won.

Tor vs. WPG:
TO: 35 WPG: 33
TO: 3 AP
WPG: 3 AP and 1 missed FG (that is what a ball hiting the post is)
TO: 38 WPG: 36

see?

The Edmonton @ BC game O'Mahony shanked one off the post in 4th quarter.

you mean this game?

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&nid=5638]http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=news ... y&nid=5638[/url]

That only increases BC lead to 26. So the score would be 28 to 19.

I'm looking for the team that loosed in the games above, if they tied or could have one the game under the AP and the ball hitting counting as a single, I'll give them one point for it and take one point away from the winning team.

Do you think I'll be aboll to find what I'm looking for in the Play by Play records?

I'm figuring that on average that there is at least one missed FG like this (ball hitting the post) in every game. by the losing team? I don't know. But that is at least one point to some team and can be a difference.

Play by play might only have attempts, good, and misses…bouncing off the post probably is more detailled than they would put out.

Only, I have narrowed down my search to 4 games. I'll check these ones out on the Play by Play to come up with anything. All these games ended by a one point difference, those that did were eliminated because I assume that the losing team only kicked one ball into the goal for a single, thus if that game ended with a two or more point difference, that game was eliminated.

Sask/Ham July 2 (Sask: 25 Ham: 24)
Sask/Tor July 9 (TO: 30 Sask: 29)
Edm/Cal Sept 5 (Edm: 27 Cal: 26)
Edm/Sask Stemp 18 (Sask: 41 Edm: 40)

any info about these games, I would greaty appeasheate.

BTW, The Winnipep/Edmonton back on July 15 is a tie if you add a point for the FG that hit the post and the AP, so I've chage my standings for that.

Why do you assume all action points were successful?

becase I don't know the sucess rate of the teams (the percentage that they are sucessful making 2 point convertsions, ?1 every 2 trys?)

so I just say that they all make it unless it's a sucessful 2 point convert (that 8 points total, can't go any higher) or otherwise.

…so what you’re saying then, KK, is that your hypothetical situation is based largely on uneducated guesses?

do you think that one FG ball hiting the post single is abou accurate, Ro?

I'm just assuming that the losing team made it, if the winning team made it, then they still win don't they.

pretty much, such I don’t have the info, I just say that all teams APs count unless otherwise. I do check the scoring for accuracy.