How long will Mike Kelly remain as Winnipeg Head Coach?

That would make Kelly Jabba the Hut, Lefors princess Leia and Doug Brown JarJar Binks

LMAOā€¦ thatā€™s awesome!

bet they wishing in the peg they still had kevin glenn around.

Yup emms, I tend to think so as well. :wink:

Does Kelly have some kind of mandate to offend the most people in the shortest time possible? I mean, honestly. It just doesnā€™t seem like he makes any attempt to filter the garbage that comes out of his mouth.

THEY FLUSHED THE THREAD! THAT BAD!

Oski Wee Wee,

Every week Kelly is digging himself into a deeper whole. Pretty soon the Winnipeg fans will disown him.

Just curious why wouldnt he shake Bellefeuilles hand after last weeks game? Is he that much of an arrogant jerk??

Shortest answerā€¦

YES

For someone who preaches a return to ā€œBomber footballā€, heā€™s closer to Lou Grant than Bud Grant. Period.

Oski Wee Wee,

Now now Russā€¦ he did state the bombers were known for a not so good offense, by those wordsā€¦he has RESTORED Bomber football!!!

Granted!

LOL

Yes, it looks good on the Bombers. Last week they were so cocky, preaching about what a better team they were than us. Man, how times have changed :rockin:

Anyone else notice Kelly threw 2 QB's under the bus that weren't named Lefores in his presser with TSN??????????

"We gave Randell a chance, we gave Richie a chance" Shrugs shoulders

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/highschool/football/story/1326642.html

ALL WE ARE SAYING
IS GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

:D :D :D

Oski Wee Wee,

Printers couldnā€™t cut it thereā€¦ LeFores, has Kellyā€™s UNDYING loveā€¦ almost as scary as Machokaā€™s man love for Messā€¦ errr Maas

I wish nothing but the worst for this guy. I know LaFors sucked tonight, but to ask the sideline reporter if she can throw is just a douche move. I almost feel bad for Winnipeg fans having to watch this chump run their team into the ground. Almost.

Looks like weā€™re not finishing last this year!

Go Cats!

lol.

Printers? I was pushing THE Jason Peace there, HTD. LMAO

Oski Wee Open Tryouts,

I meant in the Peg camp Russā€¦lolā€¦ my bad with vague postingā€¦ blame the beer

All those approached for the job BEWAREā€¦