How long will Buck Pierce be healthy?

Seems like there is a little more tension this off season between rider and bomber fans. Noticed it in a few threads. Things could get real ugly when Ottawa comes back if Winnipeg moves back to the west.

…fixed it for you…

While I am quite skeptical of Pierce's ability to stay healthy, starting a thread to speculate on when he'll get injured is, in my opinion, tasteless and unwarranted.

...I see your point d&p, and I seriously doubt anyone here is wishing for BP to get injured, but given his track record it seems somewhat inevitable...speculations were put forward over Lumsden, and ye verily they came to pass...does this thread win the Most Gentlemanly award?...no, I guess not...

...it's been a long off season...

I certainly wouldn’t question the OP’s right to start this thread. But I find it distasteful to have polling options for this particular topic. Anyhoo, that’s just my two cents.

Thanks DP. I to, thought this distasteful. We may not agree on everything, but you are a gentleman !

Back at you, friend! :thup:

If we agreed on everything, this forum would be boring. :smiley:

Maybe it's just me, but I kind of took it as the OP taking a playful shot at Bombers fans because at the time they were acting like Buck was going to be the next great QB.

Like red said, long off-season. :lol:

Actually Chief this poll was started when the majority of Bomber fans said we are okay with the Jyles trade. Fans from other teams made the trade about Pierce while Bomber fans were saying it was because of Elliott.

Where's the option for 5 minutes after the launch of TC? :lol:
Just playin' guys.

As a stamps fan, everytime lumsden goes on the field I pray his season isn't going end on the current play. I'm think a thread like this has great validation.

Did you catch Buck’s workout too? Was it as good as advertised? When is your date?

Seriously, I put the Bombers and Roughriders in the same sty and would like to just see them beat the crap out of each other any time they play more than anything else, but all the same for the good of the league and game overall I cheer for the health of at least one QB for most of the season for any given team.

When you beat a team, you want to beat it with its best players on the field anyway so that nothing is left to second-guess.

Good luck to Buck Pierce who has really had to come a long way to make it even back after all those injuries.

Well, one thing is for certain. If he does stay healthy, all bets are off for 4th in the East. 1st may be a stretch, With the Als' roster, but the rest of the East will be a barnburner to the last week, IMO. And then it's whoever gets hot for a few hours in November that can win it all.

I think Buck and Jesse are long lost brothers. Buck is never going to make it to a playoff game. Wait until he gets hurt again and he will be run out of town too.

Will that be with pitchforks and torches too?

Thats only if he get lucky :roll:

Buck Pierce
He’s stuffing the mailbox :wink:

Seriously though…I hope he doesn’t get hurt
Those first few starts last season were exciting

Gotta admit I voted 4-8 however

“Never smash a glass horse in the mouth”

Yes

Quite topical…seems to me
The Bombers just ditched Jyles and are putting all their trust in a quarterback that has a history of season-ending injury.
It’s certainly reasonable to speculate of whether he will stay healthy.
This is football…after all.

Maybe you’d be more comfortable with another, less violent activity…
Like knitting
Or croquet
I’m sure you could manage several thousand opinions on either

anyone else hear a deafening slurping sound?