How long until we see Dane? Predictions

I say if the team falters on the road trip coach O has some decisions to make for Labour Day!

good post.

1 Like

Garneys voodoo doll :rofl:

4 Likes

This is great. Can we expand this thread to include similar predictions? Some suggestions:

• Which Ticat player will be the biggest disappointment in 2021?
  • Who will get the most penalties?
  • Who will be first to have a season-ending injury?
  • Who will be first to test positive for COVID?
  • Who will drop the most passes in the end zone?
  • What are the odds the team bus crashes?
  • What's it like to cheer for a team but apparently derive no enjoyment from it?

(Sorry, I guess that last one isn't really suitable for predictions)

6 Likes

For the last one you can ask all the leaf fans

2 Likes

If I was Dane I would ask for a trade. He has a good record plus it would good for both of them. Masoli has a lot of unwanted pressure to perform.

Where do you think he would unseat the starter.maybe Ottawa?

Dane understands the situation and still decided to re-sign. He will be used this year, in short yardage , as a holder, also he will get game snaps either in garbage time or if Masoli needs to come out for whatever reason.
I also think he will start 2 or 3 games even if Masoli is doing well, plus if Masoli gets injured again obviously.
He is only 27, he knows his time is coming.
P.S. The team would be bat sh*t crazy to trade him.

6 Likes

How long until we see Dane he asks ?? Well I'm going to say that we'll see him and the rest of the boys in approximately 29 hrs from now . :grinning:

6 Likes

Tomorrow is Christmas eve

2 Likes

Yes it certainly is !!! :grinning: :football: :grinning: :football: :grinning:
:football: :partying_face:

1 Like

So drunk!plus 3

I've got the bar fridge on the porch fully stocked , the bar-b ready to go and am having a football party outdoors on Thursday night . :partying_face: :football:

1 Like

IMHO, based on last year, Dane is a Top-5 QB in this League. I would think he could easlily beat out the likes of Fajardo, MB-T, Nichols, and probably Adams. I feel he would give Harris and Colaros a run for their money too.

3 Likes

This football there’s always someone waiting ….. Dane will be dealing with maybe all season he needs to play …. (period)

You think all those teams would replace their qb with evans

What a stupid thread…we haven’t played one game…..have no freaking clue how Dane feels…yet some are trying to create some BS controversy!!!

Come in on people…..move on….nothing to see here🤬. The Cats are too smart to move either of them while under contract. After this season…who knows what will happen. Does not matter for 2021.

3 Likes

No reason to trade Evan's.2019 proved why you want both.we have the best backup

No doubt we're blessed to have 2 great QB's. I don't think that even needs to be said. Ol' Garney has much respect for Jeremiah, i prefer Dane that's all. We're a very competitive team with either of them in there.

1 Like

We will see Dane game 1 for at least 1-2 series of downs.
They have to give him some reps in live games early on.
I'll be very surprised if he doesn't get into a game before the week 3 bye.