how long do practices run?

how long do practices run generally? (10:30AM - ?)

Before the end of the season/IW, I'd like to attend one of the last team practices as I'm not able to attend the final game and there may not be another opportunity to get a live TiCats fix during limbo year.

muchas gracias!

For our team, they clearly don't run long enough, lol.

Usually start at 10:30 and finish around 12:30 (ish)

thanks, much obliged LTF.

8) Good one, "Cartman" :lol:

It's always easier to be the critic!

It's not the critic who counts, or how the strong man stumbled and fell, or if the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs time and again; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who at the worst if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so he shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.

I can't remember who said that but it is suitable for all the armchair critics who like to bash the team when they're down.

omg, lighten up! :roll:

Best come back of the Year! But I'm use to when ever or what ever the subject on here, you will always get at least 1 that will TRY an turn it to a negative. These people I guarantee, are people have negative lives, with negative energy!

8) Wow...after that big narrative, and you can't even remember who said it ??? :roll:
  As far as all the arm chair critics who like to bash the team when they are down....when exactly have they been up ???
8) I just knew it...."Cartman", you and me have negative lives, along with negative energy !! LOL :lol:
  You are a classic "Bruce" !!  Just joking with you, cause I know you are really a good guy, at heart !!   <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->

I am going to get in touch with Tony Robbins, so I can be more positive about our team this year !!   <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->

Yeah, I wish I lived in the universe where a 5-10 record is just AWESOME, & can ride a unicorn to my job as a beer taster!! :lol:

Says the guy whose bottom signature quote is:

[b]Winning isn’t the most important thing, it’s the only thing.

Vince Lombardi[/b] :roll:

There is a lot of criticism regarding the team these days from offence to defence to individual players to the coaching staff and the management.

The purpose of the dialogue was to point up that it's easy to be critical of someone when you are not in their position.
The "man in the arena" for those who haven't figured it out, is the team and coaches.
Does anyone really think the players are not trying? They are only doing what they are told to do and what their abilities and skill, will allow them to do. Same applies to coaches.

We can't expect any more! Winning either happens or it doesn't.

By the way, these words were spoken by Mark Derosa of the Washington Nationals to his team prior to game 4 with St. Louis in the 2012 National League Division Series which was won by the Nats on a walk off home run by Jayson Werth.

They were first spoken by Theodore Roosevelt in 1910. (for the Tipper)

The coaches & players were not hired to "try their best", they're paid to win. That's the raison d'etre of professional sports. Bottom line: it's abundantly clear there are serious issues with this team & it appears that they are not being addressed. It may be easy to be critical of the coaches & players, but if they had sufficient professional pride, they would make it more difficult for the media & fans to be critical of them.

And Krisiun is bang on. It's hypocritical of you to post both this & the quote from Lombardi.

Sorry, but being critical of a team does not make them win, nor does paying them more money, as you suggest. Getting better personnel might be the answer here.

As far a hypocrisy is concerned, I believe wholeheartedly in what Lombardi said and believed. My previous statements pertained to this team only,not sport in general, and were not intended to make excuses for them but only because I was getting fed up with all the criticism. There is some validity in your statement regarding serious issues and professional pride. Perhaps if this team were to take Lombardi's mantra to heart, we might see these addressed.

In professional sport, WINNING IS THE ONLY THING!! and always will be.

Why cant threads just stick to the subject! This was about how long practices where, but went to bashing the team once again! UNBELIEVABLE. Don't you think there are enough threads saying what or should not be done!
Hope to see you all at practice next week! GO CATS GO!!!!

Totally agree, threads tend to get out of hand. Felt uncomfortable dragging this out.

LTF.....signing off.

Exactly where did I suggest paying them more? Never happened.

If you actually believe in Lombardi's statement, then SOMEONE has to criticize the players' & coaches' performance in order for them to correct it. Enough of your double talk.

ANSWER IS they dont practise PEROID lol
but none the less when u have the chance go down to the stadium at a reasonable hour of the day. The gates open and go sit go walk and relive ur memories and think of days gone by.

I did it last week and its soothing

Cats have a couple of preseason games then a season of practice sessions. Usually 18 games.