How long before....

If you want a Nice Man Think King Clancy. There was a Genital Man
that explains his bond with ballard

I used to know players who played in the Harold Ballard days, and they all liked him as owner. I personally would take Bob over him any day.

Your accomplishments in business or sports:

It's still the Ticats. It's still the best way to spend a Thursday or Friday night in the Summer. So what if they suck and the tickets are more expensive. Nothing worth doing is cheap anymore.

This team started it's long slide after Maas was signed. We stuck with him and it has cost us fans and also some coaches...big time.
Bob has put his money where his mouth is and I finally think it will pay off this year.
When we win it all, I will be so very happy for the caretaker....he's taken so many kicks in the head since this team has been struggling and he doesn't deserve it. :cowboy:

This team started it's long slide after Maas was signed. We stuck with him and it has cost us fans and also some coaches...big time. Bob has put his money where his mouth is and I finally think it will pay off this year. When we win it all, I will be so very happy for the caretaker....he's taken so many kicks in the head since this team has been struggling and he doesn't deserve it.
I agree 100%. Half the reason I want the Tiger-Cats to win a Grey Cup is just so people can get off Bob's case. I think he knows he screwed up early on, when it comes to fielding a football team. I'm not sure what more people want him to do to fix it? Sign the best veteran QB available? Check! Bring in an experienced GM and let him make the football decisions? Check! He can't change the past, but he's made the right steps to change the future.

He was genial.

He was gentle.

When you combine them…this is what you get…I guess. :lol:

Thank you Hendy again my Spelling is Awful

Bob's the owner. He's not the general manager. We should be glad that this isn't like the Leafs, where the men at the top think they know the sport and interfere in ways detrimental to the team. Sure, not all the hirings have been great, but he saved the franchise.

Also, Bob inherited one of the worst teams in CFL history. He has now had four full seasons as owner. For those of you who cite Ballard, well, it took Ballard eight years to win it all (1978-1986).

The main thing I blame Mr. Young for is the introduction of the new logo.

I blam Bob for some very bad hires. The Taffe affair does have me excited that he's got he right office in place even after a third try

The Leafs have long since recovered from the Ballard era.
Making the semi-finals twice since speaks to that.

Who says Bob is losing pocketfuls of money?
Look at the Cats as Bobs hobby or toy.
Big guys like cool toys…wouldn’t you like to own the Cats if you could?
Bob also has hired good people.
It amazes me that between coach Marshall, Taaffe, Lancaster that the team has not done better.
I as a fan was never disappointed with one of Bobs hires, and rememnber he is a fan, not a “football-guy”…except on April 1 :slight_smile: