how is this for thinking outside the box

not so ridiculous if the burning bush is God

With teams no longer attempting FGs because of the run back threat they need to modify the rule. Eliminate the single point on a missed FG, award 4 points for a FG longer than 50 yards.

I’d like to them to adopt holographic goalposts along with a chip in the ball which would sense when crossing the goal line or is within the goalposts to score a FG.

Another idea is project a holographic 5-yd Halo around the punt returners. If a defender broached the 5-yd zone when the returner caught the ball, a horn would sound and a penalty called.

So... a league that has finally achieved the largest TV deal in it's history , record tv numbers and is popular as it has ever been in it's history ................. lets fix something that OBVIOUSLY isn't broken :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

No, thank you

The 2013 Kanga Kucha award for most silly and unneeded rule changes goes to.......FYB! :rockin:

Congrads!

8) :rockin: :cowboy: :roll:
  1. Do kangaroos count as imports????????????????????????
  2. Have you been hanging out late at night (or early morning) doing stuff with Rob Ford?????????????? :lol:

you know, I just put this out there for something to think about. Didn't expect anyone to actually agree with it. However, to those who cannot simply disagree without insult, shame on you

LOL!!! And while they’re at,let’s put a laser trail on the ball,like NBC did in the NHL at one time so you could see where the puck was. :roll: :wink: :lol:

http://wpmedia.blogs.theprovince.com/2012/02/nhllaser.jpg

:rockin: :thup:

Footballyoubet-- Keep 'em coming. These discussions are what make these forums interesting. Of course, some will disagree, that is the nature of the human race. If some of us are cheeky in our replies , at least for my part, be assured it is all in fun. Without your post there would be no posts and boredom to all of us would set in and we would all shrink like the wicked witch of the west in the Wizard of Oz. Message = your opinions are important to you and should be shared -- DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY AS YOU ARE A VALUED POSTER!!! :thup: :rockin: 8)

I am all for out of the box thinking - it's what I have done in my job for a living and overall well for three years now, but I am changing jobs in a month anyway.

Either you all think outside the box for solutions or just forget it and do one of the following other than Bobo's recommendations:

-Smash the box
-Crush the box
-Destroy the box
-Jack in the box
-Crap in the box
-Stop the box
-Forget the box
-Hide the box
-Close yourself in the box
-Ship the box
-Burn the box

Good list,Paulo :lol: but you forgot the one that best suits this silly idea…May I recommend that maybe you should

http://tobiadelusi.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/kick.jpg

:lol: :cowboy: :lol: :cowboy: :)

ok, it was a stupid idea and I am an idiot

Agreed.