How do you rate your home town media?

the Cubs have always been CHICAGO'S team, and always will. I will never recognizes the WS as such, just like the Jets, Clippers, Nets (if they move back to NY), Islanders, Mets, and now the Angels.

ussally, if I propose something here on this site and I say "there is no changing my mind on this", there is really no use trying and I have to changed on my own, but if I don't, I'm looking for input and a discussion, and I'm all ears to anything, and can be easy changed and/or persuaded.

.....how very shallow and closed-minded of you.....

Throw another flag

Relocation

WS: Austin, TX
NY Jets: LA
Clippers: St. Louis (could happen one day)
Islanders: Portland, Ore or Fold
Mets: Brooklyn

NETS: STAY IN NJ
Angels: renamed back to the "Anaheim Angels"

and that's all I'm saying.

.....we should be so lucky.....

First of all, that was in 1919. All of the players involved are dead, the great Shoeless Joe Jackson is still not in the Hall of Fame, and a bad movie was made on it. We already payed the price and then some, it’s time to move on already. By the way do you know that the Chicago Tribune, the owner of the Cubs, scalp their own tickets?

[url=http://www.bullz-eye.com/NewsAndCommentary/2003/120201.htm]http://www.bullz-eye.com/NewsAndComment ... 120201.htm[/url]

As for the relocation, yes they were in St. Paul, Minnesota, but that was back in the 1890s! The White Sox have been in chicago for over a 100 years, St. Paul doesn’t miss the team so why should that even matter?

And I’m not gonna waste my time commenting on you suggesting that the White Sox fold or your claim that the Cubs are the 2005 MLB Champions.

I'm sure the White Sox's fans and players are laying awake at nite........worried that Kanga doesn't recognize their World Series win

I'm not sure I have the heart to point out that the NY Mets already play in Queens, so not sure what moving to Brooklyn would accomplish.

Also, the NY Islanders are named after the state of NY, not the city think about it...:twisted: