How do you get to Edmonton anyways???

Where is Edmonton anyway???????????????????
How far north of Calgary??
Is it south of Tuktukyuk??
What time do the bars open and close??
Can you park a trailor overnight downtown?
Can you hitch your horse and cows downtown?
Is there a curfew during Grey Cup week.??
All Western team supporters are welcome to my tailgate party on Friday night!
However, there is room for 12 only not 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin: :oops: :cowboy:

sigh.. :roll:

Edmonton has over a million people.

we're just like any other big city.

Come on, don't lose your sense of humour this close to the Grey Cup. :wink:

HEE! HEE! Ah Turkey your always good for a laugh!! Tell you what I used to live in Edmonton, I enjoyed it, still have some relatives there. Maybe if you behave yourself I might be able to find a nice spot to park your Trailer!!

Don't tell me you're planning to pull up roots and move to Edmonton are you?

...kidding...

I'm just glad he's on our side. I'd have to be too drunk to type in order to respond to him. :roll:

I suspect with the game having been long soldout for months, with the masses coming from Saskatchewan the scalpers will have a field day.

Heck, all the scalpers are Rider fans who knew all along we would be in the Grey Cup. Anyone want tickets???????
I got 23. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: 8) :rockin:

Got mine Today! 9am!

:D

so relieved..

If you don’t mind me asking, How much $$?

I would have thought Turkey would know how to get to Edmonton. I vaguely remember him losing a bet and he had to marry Saskargo. :wink: :wink: Thought she lived in Edmonton.

I got endzone. $200 for 2

I got the low corner (section M) for ~$250.

[shudder] Oh the humanity

Someone needs to make a huge sign that says "Hello CFL Forums!"

:rockin:

Just go to any major airport with your bathrobe and slippers on to avoid being groped by security, produce your boarding ticket and you're there!

Maybe the Ice Road Truckers can help you! :lol:

I'm surprised no one from Calgary has put up their usual answer to this question - follow the smell.

That's how I get to Hamilton...

I don't live there - never have - so ... missed me. :slight_smile:

And for those same reasons, I can't deny nor confirm your statement. :expressionless: I'll leave that to the real Hamiltonians.