How did we lose?

Printers should do a better job stopping them Tipper :slight_smile: Didnt you know its his fault?

I have never seen any CFL QB get pulled after the 2nd Offensive play of s game,sbf.
First time for eveything!

To take some criticism away from Casey, how about the blown penalties in the first half? I mean Setta was hit after the punt, I dont think the defender was pushed into him and even still the officials should try to protect the kickers. Miles was hit on that crossing route and he was not in the five yards, he was robbed. Bad officiating!

(cough, cough, Jake Ireland, cough)

The main reason the Cats lost is that the D cannot stop the big play/deep pass. The end.

If anyone ever needed any proof as to what im talking about when I say our fans love to attack their own... look here. It doesn't get any better than this!
You must have been impressed by Casay, I was not. I say the cats D was good and now I am a Cat basher? These forums are getting bad. No constructive critizism allowed or you are a cat basher. I thought these forums were for discussing the cats. I am usually very positive on these threads, but I guess I am a cat basher now. Wow. Sorry Casey, your performance was awesome. Keep it up. We will do well with passing under 200 yards a game in a passing league. We are awesome at running in a passing league.

We need a better offensive scheme.

Trying to keep it positive in these trying times.

I agree, the reffing wasn't good but at the end, we had 2 chances to win the game.

1. Defense needed a stop on 2nd and 20. Then let them waltz into the endzone.

2. CP fumbles as he does his best superman impression. Slide or go outta bounds.

The reffing didn't cost us the game. We cost ourselves the game. The ref probably missed some calls on Hamilton as well! We are just too big of homers when it comes to reffing! The penalties made me mad but it wasn't the reason we lost this game.

We always find a way to blow it at the end. Officiating had nothing to do with our pourus d or butter fingered qb.

You must have been impressed by Casay, I was not. I say the cats D was good and now I am a Cat basher? These forums are getting bad. No constructive critizism allowed or you are a cat basher. I thought these forums were for discussing the cats. I am usually very positive on these threads, but I guess I am a cat basher now.
I Hear you SF.......All though I may not agree with every post, I always tried to keep it from getting rude and ignorant! Two sides to every coin.

One good reason I havn't posted on here in a long time!!

Cheers!

Oh and just for the record I have never been a Printers fan...( Same old story with Maas....to me they both came in with great stats and hype but both have bombed...) Except Maas play hurt most of the time but I won't get into that discussion.

Zeke played better with Armour in the line up his first year and I feel Anthony speed will be a nice adition and he did play well with week.

Was never a Taffe fan either ( I wanted to be but he was too lethargic )

Glad Danny Mac is with the team and I liked what I saw of Marcelle, Lets see how these two guys progress in their new roles.

Cheers!

final game winning drive with under a minute to go. qb who threw two picks for tds and two more picks with one of them leading to 7 direct points fumbles away the game. But its not his fault its the dfence fault. A defence who scored a touchdown of there own and set the offence up to score all night long. when you return a pick inside the five and the offence has to settle for 3 points I guess its the defence fault. Take away the 21 points that came directly from turnovers by printers and the defence gave up a whopping 17 points in edmonton. the defence also scored a touchdown and ran another pick to the 6 yard line only to have the offence settle for a fg. This game is on printers regardless of the love on some fans have for him. He can be good, last night he was bad.

Oh it gets better. Your calling the defence a dollar store defence because of the touchdown late. up till that point only 10 points were directly on the defence and your star qb had the ball with a minute to go and fumbled the game away. People eat there own by saying casey played poorly but I ask you what are you doing when you call the dfence a dollar store defence? Your attacking your own.

The Cats are afraid to win and don't know how to win. The game came down to the last 2 minutes. Ricky Ray isn't afraid to win and he knows how. The Cats had the ball with 59 seconds. It was theirs to win or lose. They chose the latter.
I don't buy into blaming everyone but the Cats for the lose. Ask the Edmonton fans how many bad calls the refs made against them.