How did we lose?

Casey throws 4 TD passes and we still lose.

2 words

Jakes Crew

:thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

Umm..4 Int..2 for td's

O.K., so 2 of the touchdowns were to the other team? What? Are we talking semantics now?

We lost because Printers spotted Edmonton 14 pts ,if you take away his running he is horrible,he takes way to long in the pocket which does not help his o-line at all, and he telegraphs his throws as well as he throws into 3 man coverages.That is why we lost.Casey Printers is a great athelete and also a poor passing quarterback who makes terrible decisions with the ball,he cannot read a defence if his life depended on it!!!!!!

This team cannot stop opponents in second-and-long situations. It's been a problem all season.

Take away Ray's mistakes and we get blown out.

Our D could not stop them when we had the chance to win the ballgame.

Printers put us in position to win the game by getting us the lead and the D blew it. Its that simple.

14 for 30 goes a long way in explaining it.

How bad does printers have to perform before people stop worshiping him?

I counted 5 drops plus an INT that shouldnt have happened because of inept officiating.

Thats 19-29 if players around him do their job.

every Qb has same excuses, but most get the job done better in spite of them

You're right, Casey should have stopped with on 2nd and 20.

Please.

Take away Ray's mistakes and we get blown out.
And if you take away Printers mistakes...

We didn't spot our own defence enough points.The way Edmonton was running through it last night we needed at least 50.

I used the comment in defense of Printers mistakes... i get it!

We lost because Printers spotted Edmonton 14 pts ,if you take away his running he is horrible,he takes way to long in the pocket which does not help his o-line at all, and he telegraphs his throws as well as he throws into 3 man coverages.That is why we lost.Casey Printers is a great athelete and also a poor passing quarterback who makes terrible decisions with the ball,he cannot read a defence if his life depended on it!!!!!!
We should have pulled him after his first pick. I did notice that when he held the ball too long the recievers tried to come back and help him. He got over a hundred yards rushing cause he cant throw. And as for Rays mistakes I believe it was because our defence stepped it up a notch and played well. We got to do better covering the screen, that one play kills us every time, they always get 15-20 yards with it! We try to throw it and they pick it for touchdowns! Oh well.

To me this game was lost because the offense couldn't put the ball in the endzone in the second half, and Edmonton was able to score a touchdown in the last minute after some big plays, particularly a 2nd and 20 conversion for about 40 yards.

That was the difference. This was a team loss, and not any one players fault. If either the offense or defense makes a couple of more plays, we win this game.

PJ

Ray made mistakes because our D played well, Printers made mistakes because he cant throw.

If anyone ever needed any proof as to what im talking about when I say our fans love to attack their own... look here. It doesn't get any better than this!

I have never seen any CFL QB get pulled
after the 2nd Offensive play of s game,sbf.

IMO, Casey has a cannon for an arm.

Casey has a canon for an arm. I think he just needs to use it a little better. Not all passes need to be bullets.

8) All season you say ??? It's been a major problem for many, many years now with this team !!
You just dread watching when it's something like 2nd and 20 (or more), because you know that the other team is going to make it, with no problem at all  !!