How did Jesse get hurt again yesterday?

Does anyone know how Jesse got hurt again yesterday?

The TV world saw him going to the Cat dressing room in the first half and all the guys on TSN said was that they were going to relook at him and rewrap his shoulder.

He was ineffective when he came back.

Seriously, do we still want this guy?

Yes

Yes, but it doesn't matter what we want. He will be gone.

he was tackled..
seriuosly,not trying to be sarcastic here...but thats all it was...

I'd like to see Jesse stay in black and gold, but with his injury-luck it can't be as the number one back. I doubt any other team will throw big money at him either; he's too much of a gamble.

nope.
ive been saying this for awile now let him go do his own thing and wreck a different team.

He didn't get hurt again. He is playing HURT! Got taped up and came back.
Enough already.

8) It was quite obvious that Jesse is still hurt. He looked quite tentative anytime he carried the ball, almost like he was trying to avoid a big hit and trying to protect the shoulder !!!
  He has already stated last week that he may require more shoulder surgery in the off season !!

Obviously this latest shoulder injury that happened 2 or 3 games ago is a lot more serious than anyone is admitting to !!!         <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Any details on the shoulder? Shoulder is a loose joint to begin with and with the extended range of motion of the joint. I hope it can heal in the offseason if it’s not too extensive but doesn’t sound good.

But JL is one tough son of a gun, contrary to what some think. I wouldn’t be surprised if 9 out of 10 other guys might have packed it in at this point with his shoulder.

I don't think anyone is trying to say he's soft. It's just a matter of his usefulness given his injuries.

Seriously , the man was in the game when it was LONG OVER catching the ball and breaking tackles . What did you want him to do on his running plays ?? When he got the ball in the backfield they were all over him . What did you want him to do with that kind of blocking ??

Seriously , the man was in the game when it was LONG OVER catching the ball and breaking tackles . What did you want him to do on his running plays ?? When he got the ball in the backfield they were all over him . What did you want him to do with that kind of blocking ??

I'd take him back... as a backup and hopefully not at a high salary. Use the cash to get an o-line.

BUT...

If he wants to be a starter or make big bucks I'd say "see you later chum".

He's soft like a pillow.

GO AWAY Jesse is a great contribute to this team and you know it. You have never play pro sprots so it could look harmeless but why don't you go do it, it could hurt more then it looks so just STOP.... :x :x :x :thdn: :thdn: :x :x :thdn: :thdn:

tripping over his staring at the Alouette Cheerleaders

Every player at this time of year is playing hurt.

Not Caulley, Barker, Gagne-Marcoux, Flick, Dominguez, Dickenson, Canada, etc, etc, etc..

How did he get injured? Maybe he sneezed too hard. Face facts: the guy simply can't stay healthy, for all his explosiveness and talent. Look at how many games he's missed over the past four seasons. It's not just a one-time thing. He's made of glass.

no i dont know that, and yes thats true i have never played pro sports but i have no clue what your talking about looking harmeless? so would you like to tell me one good reason we should re sign the guy? what can he offer us that tc and kk cant?

and dont say hes canadian because thats only a plus if he can stay healthy, and actuailly hurts us when he cant play. every time he isnt in there we need to sub a lineman out and put in a canadian guy, and that messes everything up.