How Alaskans got to like the CFL?

Remember the post ''The CFL in Juneau?''

[url=http://forums.cfl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57195]viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57195[/url]

I'am preparing an article and would like your help.

1 - What I would like to know is how the Alaskans develop a liking for the CFL?

2- Through which media do they watch the games?

3- Does the sports media in Alaska cover the CFL, can you give me some examples?

4- Are there Alaskan sites devoted to CFL?

*Tell me anything you know about the enthousiasm that Alaskans have for the CFL.

1. Sarah Palin told them that following the CFL keeps the Russians out of Alaska.

2. They don't watch, but some of the locals can ascertain the scores by reading caribou entrails.

3. Some, during the summer. It's hard durign the winter because with no sunlight it's hard to type, so most of the stories end up looking like:

"kasdh o;iashd iosaeasd89te adkjhww34634 avnnkas odnj34nvn dfidww bvjjew vfjjkeqqkffnjh tyouans."

[this was the report of Stevie Baggs' signing with Arizona of the NFL]

1. Legend has it there is an Inuit burial site with the Rider "S" engraved into a piece of petrified wood. Nearby, encased in ice, is a frozen mammal that many say resembles the Hamilton Tiger Cat logo.

"Tell me anything you know about the enthousiasm that Alaskans have for the CFL"

To a person, Alaskans will tell you the CFL lasts longer than a regular lightbulb.