How about a 30 second play clock?

No audibles are for both teams. And an audible isn't just for the running backs. It's for the whole team. On an audible the offensive line might change-up their blocking patterns and the recievers might change up their routes. The running back might stay back to provide extra blocking. A lot of things can change on anaudible on both offence and defence.

As for the time-out, if the defence sees as big of a mismatch as you were talking about, it's better to call it then have the offence gain big yards.

I get it RF, I'm just saying that with the game the way it is now, with more motion than the NFL, etc.

The fact that you don't see alot of As becase of the 20 sec clock is a small technocally.

and like I said before, and I'll say it one more time, if the 20 sec clock was really a big issue with the game, they would have can't it by now, but they haven't, so it works, and (more part here)...

I'M NOT IN FAVOR OF CHANGING THE 20 SEC CLOCK!

clears his thoat

Having players in motion has nothing to do with calling audibles.

IMO, I think it's a reason why, as you say, you don't see them as much in the CFL as in the NFL.

If you think that you still don't know what an audible is. The players are in motion because of the original play called. If the quarterback calls an audible, it might change which players are in motion and who is going where.

The clock and allowing all players to be in motion as long as they are behind the LOS, IMO, is the reason you don’t see many audiobles in the CFL.

First of all you hear an audible!!!

How would you even know if he was calling an Audible???
If you don’t know the play that was called in the huddle…you don’t know if it was changed.

according to RF, not in these words, but their are more As in the NFL than the CFL.

The same question applies!!!!!!

honestly, I have no idea, unless the formation of all the players suddenly chages before the snap.

could have been a designed play called in the huddle
could have been a change

but going back to what I said, do you think it's True or Flase?

Good question...but the system works fine. Professionals CAN get a play off in 20 seconds, unlike those amateurs down south! :rockin:

the question I’m asking about isn’t about if they can get the play going, cuz they can, otherwise the clock time would be different, my question is more about becase of the rules, do you think that’s the reasons that their are less As in the CFL than NFL?

I'd be in favour of 25 seconds

All players cannot be in motion, the offensive line cannot move around.

well, except them, and the QB, everyone else can move.

I still want to know who says there are less audibles in the CFL than the NFL and where they get their data!

RF, can you awnser that?

KK
Why dont you explain to us what you think an audible is!