Hot Diggetty Dog boys...

...I agree m'lady, it is a silly tactic to take, the correct one to take is to admit the riders played a great game, that the stampeders are capable of playing better and just go out and execute...all the talk about the perceived unfairness of officiating is a waste of time and energy....Huf was quoted in the paper that he feelsthe officiating has been very good in his opinion...even on the mis call on Armours ejection early this year all he said is it was unfortunate but that the league responded well to the error and it's water under the bridge...

...just behave like gentlemen, gentlemen....let your actions speak for themselves...

It will be a great game Monday. What injured Stamps are coming back this week? Today Chick and Bowman and Flick all looked good at practice. Flick and Chick would help a lot. Cates to but he didnt practice today.

I went to half of practice at the stadium. Bishop looked ok no better. Hope he plays like he did last week not like today. If not I hope Miller plays Durant. Burris scares me. Hufnagel is doing great with his qb. Burris is playing better than he ever did here.

I beleive having Dave Dickenson around the team is helping mature Burris. This is the best Ive seen him play on a consistant manner. This was a terrific acquisition by the Stamps management

i would not put their names on the cup just yet my friends to the south...

the esks are hot on the trail & when sask beats calgary tomorrow & esks beat b.c. next week we'll be ahead of the red & white :slight_smile:

go esks!!!

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Well thats hope it is an all Alberta Grey Cup!