Horrific Tackling

One of the hardest things for me to watch is the atrocious tackling. How many times this year have we seen the opponent side step two or three lunging Cats and what should have been a short gain turns into a massive yardage play. Today for example the TD pass to Lyle Green. Our #18 (Robinson) had his arms completely around Green and he broke the tackle like he was covered in grease or something. I don't remember Zambiasi missing stuff like that. Anybody that was even within his reach would get slammed to the turf.

Yes the Cats have not had many games where the tackling was crisp. This team has not had a good defense for ages. Until they recognize a good defense is a key to winning this team will not do well.

WRAPPING THE ARMS...A BASIC FOOTBALL SKILL!

If there was an award for the most missed tackles in a game it would go to Rontarius Robinson who at a minimum missed 3 glaring one-on-one tackles!! One on which BC scored a TD, another where Geroy Simon made a long gain in the 4th quarter. Goodbye Mr. Robinson!

8) You are right mercury, some of the worst tackling I have ever witnessed in pro football !!
 The Cats simply put, are not even in the same league as BC.  I left that game with nothing positive to look forward to at all.

Cats will be very lucky indeed to win another game this year !!!               <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Then how do they sell season tickets next year?

In terms of tackling, that was the most brutal performance I have seen in a long, long time.

Don't worry lads Obies out scouting again.

The best missed tackle of the nite was Printers after his interception!

He missed his intended player on that pass by the same margin he missed the tackle.

For a top athlete that was a pathetic effort on the tackle!

8) That was a classic, wasn't it !! :roll:

A total bust - Printer's has lost whatever he had in his BC tenure. I like Porter- call me nuts whatever - he is like a very young Mike Kerrigan who is big and strong.

Where have you gone, Mr. Robinson, Our nation turns it's lonely eyes to you.
What's that you say, Mr. Robinson.
Football tackling has left and gone away,
Hey hey hey.
Hey hey hey.....
(sung to the tune of 'Mrs. Robinson')

:thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

Worst tackling I've EVER SEEN ~ also IMO ~ I don't care what any of you fans think ~ TAFFE MUST GO.
He's been making some lousy decisions ~ and why did Lumsden only get 4 touches all day, that's one example of lousy decisions.
The whole coaching staff should go.

Randy

Give the kid a start let the other two shine the pines for a while.