HORRIBLE WEEKEND

well, one plays for seattle and the other plays for Philadelphia

can you guess which is which

Do tell. Youre making me work here. This better be good :wink:

My Cats lost, my Ohio high school team lost to a crew from New Jersey, and my Steelers...we won't go there. On the plus side, I'm still breathing. :frowning:

Ticats are still in first and control their own Destiny :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

And on the off chance that you haven’t seen that episode yet…

Carol blew up Terminus, and it was freakin’ awesome!

That’s what you get for choosing the NFL over The Walking Dead…

I would choose tiddly winks over the walking dreadful

Brutal weekend for me. First the TICATS loss and then I was in Cleveland to see my Steelers get pummelled by the Brownies.Talk about an imposing enviroment in Cleveland stadium...I was never called an A-Hole so much in my life for wearing my Steelers jersey.I was truly a little scared in that place! Loudest stadium I have ever been too.Such passion

Could be worse, could be a WinterPeg Fan :lol: It's not how you start it's how you finish

harumpf, why were you not wearing ticats jersey, hat, and whatever else there is? tsk tsk :wink:

Well it was certainly a pretty lousy holiday weekend of CFL football.

OK - as much as it hurts to do so Friday night’s game goes in the positive column because in spite of the hurt of the Ti-Cats collaspse the game did have a thrilling finish and enough big plays to warrant a positive rating. (even 40 penalty calls were not enough to move it into the negative column.

But the other three games - TURKEYS! A combined score of 122 - 21. Not good!

I say that rates as a horrible weekend.

not so horrible.

SD won
Det won
Philly won
Denver won
giants lost
steelers lost

only bad thing was dallas winning. :slight_smile:

You are soooo lucky i didnt check this message board yesterday young man! Would have had to defreind you on hfboard lol.

It was awesome, thank you pvr. It was painful having to chose though thank heavens i dont get hbo, game of thrones vs TWD every week would be heart wrenching.

@ryan3434 - That's what PVRs and time-splitting is all about...