Horrible feet first slide by Richie to come up 3rd & Sho

Brutal.

Richie is now running with heart. I love it...

If only he had a brain.

It's crazy all the hating going on. Backup QB plays good game, better than anyone can expect. Gets slammed for sliding feet first (which was a mistake) when he could have been like any other Qb and get sacked for a 10 yard loss. Don't brake your ankles jumping off the bandwagon or you wont be able to jump on again.

Oh, I expected better. Weak arm, settling for short passes on 2nd down continually killing drives, mental errors, brutal interception.

Gets slammed for sliding feet first (which was a mistake) when he could have been like any other Qb and get sacked for a 10 yard loss.
No, not getting slammed for sliding feet first. Getting slammed when he had a very easy first down and slid feet first way too short. Inexcusable!

For him to continually kill drives and still put up 33 points is very impressive. All this with no running game, I just don't understand how someone can get on a guy when he finally made the offense put points on the board.

But it's all context.

They wre down 14 points in the 4th at which point it was over as Montreal controlled the game, let Hamilton have a long time consuming drive that snuffed out the clock.

Montreal managaed the clock in the 4th while on defense, allowing all that short underneath stuff, while Richie and offense took their sweet time strolling casually in and out of huddles as the precious time slipped away.

I 'm happy with Ritchie ,he's our backup ,he was under pressure allllll the time and he runs like no other QB has around here in a long long time.
Great for a back up with long term potential to be much more.

Thats why he rates a good on the game card.

Richie should be given the start next game too, even if Printers is healthy enough to play. Maybe that will quell the inexplicable discontent with his play by all the haters on this board.