HORNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have yellow HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!, They are the super loud ones from the East Final last year :thup: They will be available at Scott Park tailgate area. I will be set up on the East side near the school :rockin:

how early will you be down there? How much? I was just thinking we have to be as LOUD as possible...

I will be down there around Noon ish ! 1 for 3 or 2 for 5

wow, great deal! Get on this people! lol

Great Deal :rockin: That is cost :thup:

Good stuff. I'll try and buy a few.
I bought some noise makers at dollar store but i feel they are not loud enough.
Thanks

Does anyone know if someone will be selling those little yellow horns that make a ton of noise on Sunday???

I get my noise makers (horns, in particular) from cheeringstuff.com

Plenty to choose from.

I don't think I have enough time to order online...

3-5 days. If you order today, it should be in by Friday. A risk, I know. We ordered a couple things on Thursday and they're scheduled to come in today. The company is based in Quebec, so it's not like they're being shipped from too far away.

I have over 300 of them, I will be at the tailgate (Scott Park) I will be on the East side near the School closer to King Street :rockin:
I will have a Great Deal for Ticats Fans :rockin:

If they are coming from Quebec, they may delay the delivery if they see a Hamilton address :lol:

@tc23, I will track you down. I'm tailgating at the Dominion Glass parking lot.

They actually just sent me an email to let me know that they're out of yellow woofer horns (which is what I ordered).

You might be right, lol.

HAHAHA, I'm sure they have a ton of blue and red left since the Als had a lot of empty seats on the weekend...

To Win with the Best of them just learn from their fans, look at the Rider Fans in the CFL they are some of the most innovative and noisy they wear helmets with flashing lights and police sirens and sit behind the visitors bench just to bug the crap out of the visiting team, most of the stuff you can buy at the source or walmart cheap and blow the day lights out of the Al's bench or when the Al's take the field on offence.

GO CATS GO!!!!

The Source has cheap black colored Pyle Driver mega phones with Sirens for sale, Ha that will get their attention, if allowed, I know they are in Regina.

[url=http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product.aspx?language=en-CA&catalog=Online&category=PA+Systems&product=8014840]http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product. ... ct=8014840[/url]

The horns TC23 is selling are loud (I've been using them for a couple years) and just what we need in addition to our voices, feet, cowbells, and any other noise making device you can carry in.
Meet this guy, take advantage of this amazing price, and make some NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad they couldn't ban the horns like they did at this years World Cup !!!

I have an antique military bugle thats as loud as any horn. I've been cranking it at games for years except at the RC where it's not aloud.

The wife and I will be down to see you before the game to grab a couple! Awesome deal and great idea to get THF pumping!

Oskee Wee Wee!