Hoping For More: Ticats roster designed for success

CFL.ca presents ‘Off-Season Depth Chart’, a series of articles reviewing every team’s depth chart at is stands to date. Note that these are not official team-issued depth charts, but projections based on insight and analysis from around the league, and don’t include 2022 CFL Draft picks.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/05/20/hoping-for-more-ticats-roster-designed-for-success/

This article explains why I haven't read much over the off season about the Cat's transactions. My concern has never been with the players, but I do have some concerns about their offensive planning and play calling. I really haven't seen much change (regardless of who is QB or who has has been substituted) - at times it just appears to be the lack of imagination or not knowing how to best utilize who you have. I think this is what frustrated Banks last year - a great player and the Ti-Cats basically ignored him. As we know, Banks left, but that doesn't address the real issue - which I hope I am wrong about, but I doubt it.

I agree, If we come out flat this year we are in trouble.

I am not convinced that Demar Durant is a Grey Cup-worthy signing, but I have my fingers crossed that football pros know more than I. Durant was injured last season with BC and had no impact on the offence.