Hope your GM's have been busy!!!

You betcha, I am having fun with you, RedandWhite. Nothing more humorous than an internet forum “moderator” that loves to get into silly arguments, based on false logic. Well, here is my OPINION, redandwhite. My OPINION, is that any team’s with an ounce of business sense would wait until the end of the season, before evaluating who they want to sign to long term contracts, and take advantage of the one time signing bonus loophole. My OPINION, is that it would have been quite idiotic to sign players to long term contracts, months before the season is even over, and THEN evaluate who they want to keep, and who they need to get rid of, and end up trading away someone they gave a large non-refundable signing bonus to, just so that they could lock them into a long term contract. Comprende?

...comprende?..absolutely, glad you have an opinion and arent' afraid to share it...agree with you?....nope, I beleive in signing those core players you want to build a team around well before the deadline, it builds trust and loyalty, and if it doesn't work out the contract isn't worth the papaer its printed on anyway.....PS - not sure what the whole mod thing had to do with it though (suppose freud would understand but me to stoopid too no that)....

Well, you are a mod here, right? Perhaps you need to look up the word “moderator”. I just find it funny that you get into as many arguments here with fellow posters, as anybody else. I don’t truly expect you to understand. Just humours me that the insane asylum is run by the inmates. :twisted: :twisted:

Red, you should have been listening to QR77 today, Jim Barker was on explaining how the Stamps were busy trying to get 3 or 4 guys signed before the SMS deadline as were all CFL teams. He also talked about how the deal for Boerighter had to get done today so they could "front-end" his contract, just as Montreal had done with Cahoon.

Don't let facts get in the way of you using any story to badmouth the Eskimos.

....insults again, pitiful....why would moderator status bar me from being a fan first?....cfler, Boe wasn't a FA on the team already so I don't see that as being equal....

Nothing prevents you from being a fan. It is just pathetic that the moderators feel the need to get into endless arguments.

....unlike yourself you mean....that's somehow different....

I’m not a moderator, and therefore have no duty to keep arguments out of this forum. I quite enjoy the arguments. Just find it ironic that the moderators do as well.

...so it's o.k. for you to conduct an inane senseless argument but not for me....hmmm, doesn't make any sense....

...so as a mod I should jsut do 'mod' things, like erasing everything you've written in the past few days under the still standing CFL.pm order to that came with your warner banning, is that how a mod should act?....

You may have no duty to keep arguments out of the forum, larry, but neither do we.....

Hey, far be it from me to tell the moderators here that they shouldn’t be getting into endless arguments. All I’ve said, is that I find it ironic. I also find it humorous, and your lack of wit is actually quite cute. Please, by all means, keep it up. :lol: :lol: :lol: